The Student Room Group

Driving test tomorrow!

Got my driving test tomorrow at 11:11. I can't wait! I failed first time, i wish i pass this time. I'll be posting here tomorrow to update you on how it went.

Anyone else got a driving test sometime soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got mine on 4th feb, Do you feel nervous and how many hours of lessons have you had?
Good luck man
Reply 2
Original post by thuvcasio
Got mine on 4th feb, Do you feel nervous and how many hours of lessons have you had?
Good luck man

Yeah I'm quite nervous because I really want to pass. Hopefully this time tomorrow i will be telling you that i passed lol (hopefully). All in total I've had around 40. But i took 20 lessons a year ago- had a break- and now I've had another 20.

And safe bro you too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maxi365
Yeah I'm quite nervous because I really want to pass. Hopefully this time tomorrow i will be telling you that i passed lol (hopefully). All in total I've had around 40. But i took 20 lessons a year ago- had a break- and now I've had another 20.

And safe bro you too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good luck for your test ! i failed my first time too due to nerve. just stay calm and you will pass :smile:
Reply 4
The most important thing is to just relax! I failed mine twice, passed the 3rd time. My instructor kept saying that I was good enough to pass I just could not control my nerves! You go into it thinking its gonna be bad but really when you think about it, it isnt!

If you have problems with controlling your nerves, get this spray called Bach's remedy! It helps you to relax

Good luck
Reply 5
If you wanna a pass, be nice to the instructor who's testing you. Try to have a chat with them and make them like you! It will make you feel relaxed and it will also make the instructor less picky. In my driving test I was casually chatting to the lady about my A-levels and my part-time job at Tesco whilst being tested lol. I passed first time with 5 minors and that was about a year and a bit ago. Anyways good luck for tomorrow!
Reply 6
Original post by KCheema
The most important thing is to just relax! I failed mine twice, passed the 3rd time. My instructor kept saying that I was good enough to pass I just could not control my nerves! You go into it thinking its gonna be bad but really when you think about it, it isnt!

If you have problems with controlling your nerves, get this spray called Bach's remedy! It helps you to relax

Good luck

No my nerves aren't that bad. It's just i want to pass so badly i get butterflies in my stomach.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
2 hours to go!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by maxi365
2 hours to go!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by KRrrr
Good luck! :smile:

Thanks, i really want to pass. I'm just going over some show me tell me questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I have my second test in Feb, I want to pass purely because I can't keep affording the 100 ish pounds to keep retaking it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Banksyy
I have my second test in Feb, I want to pass purely because I can't keep affording the 100 ish pounds to keep retaking it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good luck with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Failed with 11 minors and 2 majors 😥😥. So gutted!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maxi365
Failed with 11 minors and 2 majors 😥😥. So gutted!

Posted from TSR Mobile

book next one yet?
Original post by maxi365
Failed with 11 minors and 2 majors ������������. So gutted!

Posted from TSR Mobile

unlucky man, just book again most people pass 2nd time like my instructor said. may i ask what the majors are for?
I'm more nervous for my test now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending