The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clh_hilary
All the interesting people in hell so I wouldn't want to go to heaven with that psychopath.

There's a Fitzgerald quote I found once which really stuck with me, and the thing you said about 'interesting people' reminded me of it:

'He had angered Providence by resisting too many temptations. There was nothing left but heaven, where he would meet only those who, like him, had wasted earth.'
Reply 21
Original post by Thechillyone
Not his fault god created him like this is it? If God has such a problem with it he's more than welcome to fix his mistake.

God doesn't have a problem with having homosexual feelings lol
Original post by monafox
lol i was just curious as to how split the attraction was :frown:

I'm bisexual and I can't speak for the OP but for me it's never been about 'the split', i.e. you can't just put a 70:30 kind of label on it. I'm just capable of experiencing love, lust and attraction for men and women. It's not a preference, per se, it's just an openness.

I saw a thing on Twitter once which was like, "If the universe asked you what you wanted your soulmate to be like, and you said 'surprise me!', then you might be bisexual.' And that seemed pretty succinct - for me, anyway.
I don't know how people can't see that hell is a psychological method to instil fear into followers of religion.

Just follow your heart brah and do what makes you happy; don't succumb to artificial fear.
Would you rather reign in hell or serve in heaven? :P
Reply 25
Original post by молодой гений
I'm bisexual and I can't speak for the OP but for me it's never been about 'the split', i.e. you can't just put a 70:30 kind of label on it. I'm just capable of experiencing love, lust and attraction for men and women. It's not a preference, per se, it's just an openness.

I saw a thing on Twitter once which was like, "If the universe asked you what you wanted your soulmate to be like, and you said 'surprise me!', then you might be bisexual.' And that seemed pretty succinct - for me, anyway.

Ooh I see I've never though of it like that, that's really intriguing as I've always thought there was some sort of preference involved.
Original post by monafox
lol i was just curious as to how split the attraction was :frown:

Mine is about 55:45 (girls:guys)

I prefer girls in terms of their boobs and petit size, however guys are really good at oral sex.

This isn't actually how bisexuality works, you're just attracted to a person and you act on it. However this is just my preference.
Original post by monafox
God doesn't have a problem with having homosexual feelings lol

I put if. It was just in response to the girl who thinks he does. Personally Im not even convinced there is a god lol
Original post by Anonymous
Mine is about 55:45 (girls:guys)

I prefer girls in terms of their boobs and petit size, however guys are really good at oral sex.

This isn't actually how bisexuality works, you're just attracted to a person and you act on it. However this is just my preference.

Haha yeah, each gender has its pros and cons for me as well. Really really slight things though. Like, I love women. The only thing they can't do for me is **** me with a real dick. So I like men also.
Original post by G_S
As a practicing muslim, can you imagine my face and thoughts when I read this. Go repent and read the quran. You say your scared of hell.. Clearly not that scared.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does reading solve anything? I get repenting, but the act of reading?

Your face and thoughts shouldn't be affected by the actions of a stranger on the internet; the fact that you are affected by it is quite worrying tbh. Get your judgemental nose out of other people's business and at least offer some kind of help rather than trying to make the OP feel guilty.
Reply 30
Original post by Thechillyone
I put if. It was just in response to the girl who thinks he does. Personally Im not even convinced there is a god lol

I meant to put It as a response to her my bad :smile:))
Haha yeah, each gender has its pros and cons for me as well. Really really slight things though. Like, I love women. The only thing they can't do for me is **** me with a real dick. So I like men also.

Died at the second last sentence.
You know about Imaan, don't you?

imaan.org.uk
Reply 33
It's not a sin to be bi, it's what you do with your feelings... So you might have to repent
I'm a muslim, a girl, and I've had oral AND other physical sexual relationship with my female best friend. I've decided to forget about it and repent for it, but I still must admit that I watch p*** and mast******. It's up to you to decide what to do, acting upon it or not is your choice. In the end, you'll be the only person responsible for what you did (or is going to do).
I'm an openly, and proudly, bisexual Muslim girl who has come to accept that while self-appointed sheikh google scholars and sexist, homophobic and xenophobic cuturalists, will attack and condemn me, God can only but love me and show me mercy.

After all, God created this life and universe and this includes its diversity, which also includes homosexuality and so I say, don't not worry about what other people think. Only god can judge and this is what you will find if you read Al-Qu'ran Al-Kareem.
In general, religion doesn't need us to be followers. When you will get this absolute fact in your skull. We, Us, need religion to make our life better, to live peacefully and enjoy our time.

Religion forbid alcohol, so we won't fell addicted to it, and make your life miserable.
Religion forbid adultery. So, You will live peacefully and faithfully with your wife. But You Guys refuse to obey. You would love to commit many adulteries before getting married. But then even after so many relationships you gone through, You will end up divorcing your wife why???!!! And, worse of that, Some of us here don't even believe in marriage. They wanted to live a lone.

Religion comes for many reasons. One of its huge purpose is to make our life better. You will find peace in your heart doesn't matter what life throws you with.

You are going to follow your desires, and see where they are going to take you !!!!
Original post by PhilosopherQueen
I'm an openly, and proudly, bisexual Muslim girl who has come to accept that while self-appointed sheikh google scholars and sexist, homophobic and xenophobic cuturalists, will attack and condemn me, God can only but love me and show me mercy.

After all, God created this life and universe and this includes its diversity, which also includes homosexuality and so I say, don't not worry about what other people think. Only god can judge and this is what you will find if you read Al-Qu'ran Al-Kareem.

If you know so well what God tells you then you should actually try to read Quran for once and then actually tell us what it tells about how much big sin it is. Instead of coming up with your own philosophies of what you think, you should actually try to know what Islam tells or stop calling your self a Muslim simply.
This thread really is shocking. The majority of people citing a rather unpleasant book written 1400 years ago? And then talking about hell. You people are mad.
that's not what bisexuality is about lmfao

I think monafox was trying to ask whether he has a preference. It is well known that whilst they like both, bi people can/do have preferences.

Latest