The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily941
Anyone heard from JPM today? offers or rejections?

Lol i still havent had interview. Still under review. People have had post interview offers and pre interview rejections. Whats going on lol? And i thought jp extended their intake this year haha!! Hoping there will be a 2nd batch of interviews/decisions sent out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quick questions: what should I write to CS that I will not accept their offer? I just received an offer of MS...
Original post by paradeplatz
Quick questions: what should I write to CS that I will not accept their offer? I just received an offer of MS...

be completely honest, banks hate bull****ting. you have ms offer, very thankful that cs saw enough in you to provide an offer but after a really tough choice ms, simple
Someone from UBS called me while I was in lectures, but they didnt answer when I called them back, lunch break? Is this a telephone interview? Havent heard anything else from them

Wish i had problems like this.
Original post by LilyCat
Someone from UBS called me while I was in lectures, but they didnt answer when I called them back, lunch break? Is this a telephone interview? Havent heard anything else from them

yes they phone to give int, congrats :smile:
Anyone heard back from ubs horizons yet?
Original post by welcometoib
what division? ccs i think they are cutting down spots on as people outside of this thread have rejections already who did their ints this week. be confident in how you speak even if its bs, important

Markets--> Investor Client Solutions

Congrats! How long did the offer take after your final round? :smile:
Original post by Beufen
CS emailed me post-int and told me they wanted to call and follow-up on my int, but they never called... What should I do?

Exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I emailed them and told them when I was free to talk. They called me about an hour ago and I got an offer!!! :biggrin:
Original post by smashzeJ
Anyone heard back from ubs horizons yet?

not yet, but only submitted the tests on the 16th
Rothschild called me to ask why I haven't booked an interview (completely forgot) haha. Had to awkwardly reject them over the phone. And BAML sent me an email asking who did I choose over them , what do I say?
Reply 5912
CS offer expires on Tuesday but my GS interview is on Monday. What are the chances I get a reply the day after?!
Original post by CD315
CS offer expires on Tuesday but my GS interview is on Monday. What are the chances I get a reply the day after?!

Just tell the interviewer and maybe they will let you know asap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD315

I'm in the same situation with BAML expiration on Friday and GS interview on Thursday!

Do you think GS will be ok with it if we tell them loool?
Original post by Purple_fox
Rothschild called me to ask why I haven't booked an interview (completely forgot) haha. Had to awkwardly reject them over the phone. And BAML sent me an email asking who did I choose over them , what do I say?

Lol, you're a beast, maintain that control. Just be upfront with them.
Reply 5916
Original post by Anchor95
I'm in the same situation with BAML expiration on Friday and GS interview on Thursday!

Do you think GS will be ok with it if we tell them loool?

I've actually signed BAML already so I don't know how that will go. I've got MS second round on Tuesday as well, which if I got would probably take instead..

I think so - if anything it makes us look better surely?
Thanks! Nearly 10 days and probably a lot more if I wouldnt have pushed aggressively.

Original post by Hazard10i
Congrats! How long did the offer take after your final round? :smile:
MS offer. JPM signed. GS still waitng.

Could I ask you when you had your 2nd round interviews with MS?
Original post by CD315
I've actually signed BAML already so I don't know how that will go. I've got MS second round on Tuesday as well, which if I got would probably take instead..

I think so - if anything it makes us look better surely?

Ahh fairs - when did you get invited for MS 1st round? I applied in December and have had no reply!

Latest

Trending

Trending