Imperial College London
London

Design Engineering?

--
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kolasinac138
I saw this new course for 2015 entry..

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/ugprospectus/facultiesanddepartments/designeng/designengmeng

Could someone tell me more about it? What kind of personal statement would you use? What's the aim for jobs afterwards? In the third year you have to work from April - September!??

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply.

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Hi! i have applied for design engineering at Imperial and I went to the Open fay and totally loved it! so if you are still interested I can help you :smile:
Reply 3
Hi I've got an interview from imperial for design engineering and was wondering if anyone else has heard back or got any info on what might come up in the interview.
Hi there :smile:
Out of interest, if i applied for design engineering at imperial with Scottish Highers all at grade A in English, Maths, Physics, Art, French and Spanish, as well as doing Advanced Higher Art and Advanced Higher Physics - would i be rejected immediately?
what courses are really good for Design engineering or PDE in the UK other than Strathclyde and Glasgow in Scotland?
Reply 5
Hi - i have an interview tomorrow!
Reply 6
Original post by 9696
Hi I've got an interview from imperial for design engineering and was wondering if anyone else has heard back or got any info on what might come up in the interview.

Same interview tomorrow!
Reply 7
Aww, ive applied for this course as well but I haven't got rejected yet or recived an interview. Are there going to be other interview days? Or will I just have to cry
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by 7cm7
Same interview tomorrow!

Hey, how did you find it? Do you know how many people applied or are getting interviewed? Good Luck :crossedf:
Reply 9
Original post by 7cm7
Same interview tomorrow!

How was it? ☺️
Reply 10
I applied a few days before the deadline, and the application was acknowledged but now getting a bit concerned as the last interview day is apparently in a week and I've not heard anything else...
Reply 11
Original post by shakeys7
I applied a few days before the deadline, and the application was acknowledged but now getting a bit concerned as the last interview day is apparently in a week and I've not heard anything else...

In which uni? Because imperial is going to make interviews through February!
Reply 12
Original post by bealln17
In which uni? Because imperial is going to make interviews through February!

For imperial. I saw this on their website: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/design-engineering-school/study/meng/applications
Reply 13
I haven't heard any back either and the interview is next friday :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 14
Still not heard... Anyone else the same?
Reply 15
Yup same, I've been hoping for an email or a letter but nothing :'(
Reply 16
I have an interview on Friday, and I'm terrified.
Getting into Imperial would be a dream come true, so I hope I don't mess up.
Reply 17
Everyone who hasnt gotten an interview yet relax! They told me they are goig to keep interviewing in february :smile: keep hopes up!
Reply 18
Original post by bealln17
Everyone who hasnt gotten an interview yet relax! They told me they are goig to keep interviewing in february :smile: keep hopes up!

Thanks i feel slightly more relieved, but the wait continues.

Also good luck on the interview on Friday, tell us how it goes.
Reply 19
Original post by muhts
Thanks i feel slightly more relieved, but the wait continues.

Also good luck on the interview on Friday, tell us how it goes.

I dont have an interview yet, I know exactly how you feel 😩 so lets keep on waiting! Hopefully we will see each other there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending