The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I received an offer for international business!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by hayleyfay97
I received an offer for international business!

Congrats! :smile:
Reply 42
anyone knows when you an start applying for accommodation? Also did anyone else not receive their Hertfordshire username in the emails ?
Reply 43
Original post by Shueb95
anyone knows when you an start applying for accommodation? Also did anyone else not receive their Hertfordshire username in the emails ?

I would think sometime in April, but look on their accommodation page to be sure! As for the username, email them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone going to the applicant day on the 7th of Feb? It feels so real now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by linnyloo87

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yepp I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool I see you've got an offer for pharmaceutical science loads of people on my course are doing that! It seems so competitive so congrats on the offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah cool I see you've got an offer for pharmaceutical science loads of people on my course are doing that! It seems so competitive so congrats on the offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks alot! Im quite glad, goodluck to u too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayderm
Thanks alot! Im quite glad, goodluck to u too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I'm fortunate received 5 offers already for biomed but herts is my top choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope to, depends on whether I get offered a place or not!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danni_079
I hope to, depends on whether I get offered a place or not!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you will! Good luck! I hope you hear soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
You guys think Herts will accept us if we don't meet our conditional offer by a bit?
Original post by Shueb95
You guys think Herts will accept us if we don't meet our conditional offer by a bit?

Tbh I think it's a case by case thing may be worth contacting the uni and asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great! Where else have you applied? :smile:

Leicester, Lancaster, Nottingham Trent and Kent university. Got conditional offers from all unis, except Kent. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by prettyobvious
Leicester, Lancaster, Nottingham Trent and Kent university. Got conditional offers from all unis, except Kent. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow congrats! Where do you want to put as your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow congrats! Where do you want to put as your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, that's a hard question... I can't decided between Leicester and Hertfordshire... I feel like I would enjoy studying more in Hertforshire, rather than Leicester, but Leicester is one of the TOP 20 unis in the UK... Ahhhh. I don't know what to do... :frown: Are you planning to put Hertfordshire as your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a conditional offer for children's nursing :biggrin:
Reply 57
Original post by prettyobvious
Well, that's a hard question... I can't decided between Leicester and Hertfordshire... I feel like I would enjoy studying more in Hertforshire, rather than Leicester, but Leicester is one of the TOP 20 unis in the UK... Ahhhh. I don't know what to do... :frown: Are you planning to put Hertfordshire as your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow tough choice! I would look into both for everything that's important to you, so the course, the accommodation, the nightlife, job prospects or whatever else? Go where you'll be happiest :smile:. I don't know yet, they haven't offered me a place yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Wow tough choice! I would look into both for everything that's important to you, so the course, the accommodation, the nightlife, job prospects or whatever else? Go where you'll be happiest :smile:. I don't know yet, they haven't offered me a place yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, yeah, you are right. I'll try to compare both universities in these aspects carefully and hopefully I'll be able to choose.:smile: oh.. When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending