The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JokerGirl
Can you rephrase that?

Bill Gates can offer me money to marry him but he isn't.
Original post by clh_hilary
Bill Gates can offer me money to marry him but he isn't.

I was responding to someone who was saying that (in this scenario, its not necessarily true) that younger woman have something they can offer to men that their wives don't have. My point was that even if someone offers you something you don't have to take it if you love and respect you're partner.
Original post by JokerGirl
I was responding to someone who was saying that (in this scenario, its not necessarily true) that younger woman have something they can offer to men that their wives don't have. My point was that even if someone offers you something you don't have to take it if you love and respect you're partner.

My point is you don't know if everyone's got offered something better they wouldn't all go for that.
Reply 63
Original post by Clip
On my course there are several guys aged 30+. We're all going out later - and I guarantee you they will fail. Go down the union, you might as well just start with the line "I've got Anthrax".

Looks have everything to do with it. Look old = poison.

What's your point? That shallow university girls looking for one night stands are shallow and look for studs?

Anyone who knows how a woman thinks can get into her mind, her pants and her heart. Regardless of age. The young guys are just stupid enough to think looks matter. They help. Once the ice breaks, they become irrelevant. Girls will fall for the ugliest guys and think his ugly features are attractive.

Once you're in a conversation with her, looks become irrelevant, and only matter so far as it hurts your confidence. Old guys are much more charming and capable of achieving the conversation. Assuming they haven't tied their balls to a marriage their entire life, they will probably have the charisma to score. If they don't, it's not because they lack looks, but because they lack charisma. In my experience 30 year old students tend to suck.

So the lesson here is: don't get married. You'll be richer, more persuasive, more interesting and more likely to shag as many 20 year olds as you can find. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 64
[QUOTE=JokerGirl;53137323]I was responding to someone who was saying that (in this scenario, its not necessarily true) that younger woman have something they can offer to men that their wives don't have. My point was that even if someone offers you something you don't have to take it if you love and respect you're partner.

This is not a likely scenario. The much more likely scenario is that a married man will go looking for something that his wife refuses to offer him (any longer).
Reply 65
Original post by 41b
What's your point? That shallow university girls looking for one night stands are shallow and look for studs?

Anyone who knows how a woman thinks can get into her mind, her pants and her heart. Regardless of age. The young guys are just stupid enough to think looks matter. They help. Once the ice breaks, they become irrelevant. Girls will fall for the ugliest guys and think his ugly features are attractive.

Once you're in a conversation with her, looks irrelevant, and only matter so far as it hurts your confidence. Old guys are much more charming and capable of achieving the conversation. Assuming they haven't tied their balls to a marriage their entire life, they will probably have the charisma to score.

So the lesson here is: don't get married. You'll be richer, more persuasive, more interesting and more likely to shag as many 20 year olds as you can find. :smile:

This is an entirely false premise.

You seem to be suggesting that age seems to naturally increase the level of swag you have. In almost all cases, this is untrue.

Some older blokes will be able to pull 20 year olds - no doubt. Others might be able to depending on circumstances. In the main, though - a 40 year old guy is going to look like a 40 year old guy and talk like a 40 year old guy. These are not naturally attractive traits except to girls with daddy issues - and there aren't too many of those.
Reply 66
Original post by Clip
This is an entirely false premise.

You seem to be suggesting that age seems to naturally increase the level of swag you have. In almost all cases, this is untrue.

Some older blokes will be able to pull 20 year olds - no doubt. Others might be able to depending on circumstances. In the main, though - a 40 year old guy is going to look like a 40 year old guy and talk like a 40 year old guy. These are not naturally attractive traits except to girls with daddy issues - and there aren't too many of those.

I edited my post to take into account of what you said.

Having said that. Most girls have "daddy issues" if that's what you call liking older men, and will go out with a guy much older than her (if he is attractive) if seriously presented with the opportunity.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by amylouisenic
LOL. Reallllyyyyy hope I'm not on TSR when I'm 60 and married.

I probably will be :sad:
Original post by TurboCretin
I probably will be :sad:

Lol, awwww. I'm sure you won't be:hugs:
Reply 69
Original post by LawFromSci
Even if it was just once with some hot student girl and he didn't lover her

Even if it was just once.
Reply 70
Even if it was just once with some hot student girl and he didn't lover her

Are you trying to seek permission for something here?
Reply 71
personally if you're married/in a relationship and then you find someone else attractive... that's where loyalty comes in. I would not understand and yes I would leave, no matter the circumstance. If I cheated on someone I would expect them to leave me, I wouldn't even ask them to stay with me. It's the ultimate betrayal...
Reply 72
What are women's views with their husbands cheating with younger girls, e.g those men who are in their 50's what do their wives expect them to do if a student/early 20's girl hits on him he's obvs gonna have sex they are prettier and fresher. I mean if it's ONS, e.g I always see people who I know with wives and sometimes even children that are grown up and married and they'll be in clubs and will hit on 19/20 year olds and will go and have sex with them surely the wife can't blame him and she would do the same if a hot young guy hit on her as well so would you leave you husband if he cheated on you once with a girl about 30 years younger, I mean if it's just sex not an afdair

Why are you trying to justify cheating for? Whether you're 24 or you're 54, doesn't make a difference. Cheating is wrong.
Original post by amylouisenic
Lol. Having a man doesn't equal happiness. I'd rather be on my own than with a 'husband' who feels the need to sleep with younger women.

Trust me, as long as I have my family and my health, a cheating husband can go and do one. :wavey:

Nearly broke the keypad hitting the thumbs-up so hard. Nice one Miss.

Cheaters = dead weight. Life is too short to waste, hanging around crying over the unskilful behaviour of others.

Better to walk alone than with fools.
Genders cheat......and well, what is wrong with cheating? it's inevitable..
Original post by Revebjelle
Nearly broke the keypad hitting the thumbs-up so hard. Nice one Miss.

Cheaters = dead weight. Life is too short to waste, hanging around crying over the unskilful behaviour of others.

Better to walk alone than with fools.

Why thank you :smile: returned the favour :wink:
Original post by clh_hilary
My point is you don't know if everyone's got offered something better they wouldn't all go for that.

People shouldn't go for something just because its "better". You should respect the person you're with or leave
Reply 77
My dad (my dad is 56 and mum is 54) has cheated on my mum with younger women and she knows but she doesn't care he said she could cheat if a young man under 25 wanted to sleep with her people regularly tell me stories about when he's out in fact recently my friends friend (17, last year of A levels) slept with him and my mum knows about it
Original post by 41b

Once you're in a conversation with her, looks become irrelevant, and only matter so far as it hurts your confidence. Old guys are much more charming and capable of achieving the conversation. Assuming they haven't tied their balls to a marriage their entire life, they will probably have the charisma to score. If they don't, it's not because they lack looks, but because they lack charisma. In my experience 30 year old students tend to suck.

This bloke has been on point in everything he has said so far on this thread.

He understands the game very well and I am sure he gets laid very well too.

Thumbs up, bro,:rock:
My dad (my dad is 56 and mum is 54) has cheated on my mum with younger women and she knows but she doesn't care he said she could cheat if a young man under 25 wanted to sleep with her people regularly tell me stories about when he's out in fact recently my friends friend (17, last year of A levels) slept with him and my mum knows about it

Dads a cad. What a ****ing inspiration, 56 and still giving them the dick.

Latest

Trending

Trending