The Student Room Group

Sheffield Dentistry 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My email says Panel No: 1, does that mean there will only be one other interviewer? Or is it like a session

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ma3
My email says Panel No: 1, does that mean there will only be one other interviewer? Or is it like a session

Posted from TSR Mobile

From the sounds of it you're in the minority who have actually had an email. I wonder why they're telling enquirers that they're not inviting until February...
Reply 42
So if we've not had an interview by now is it bad news?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 43
just got an interview today from sheffield :smile: when do you have it?
Reply 44
Original post by bladex
So if we've not had an interview by now is it bad news?

They did say that their interviews go till late so they might be giving out some interviews by the end of jan too. so dont worry!
Reply 45
Original post by Ma3

Posted from TSR Mobile

mine says panel number 5 :redface: i dont get what it means though!
Original post by Jagriti
mine says panel number 5 :redface: i dont get what it means though!

Because they hold all 200 ish interviews over 2 days, they have several different panels of interviewers so they can conduct multiple interviews at the same time
Reply 47
Original post by Katieem92
Because they hold all 200 ish interviews over 2 days, they have several different panels of interviewers so they can conduct multiple interviews at the same time

OOOOHHH i see i see :O ..thats quite scary :s-smilie: !
lol when is yours?
Original post by Jagriti
OOOOHHH i see i see :O ..thats quite scary :s-smilie: !
lol when is yours?

I haven't heard anything yet!
But I didn't submit til the deadline date so maybe they work through the applications in order? did you submit before October 15th?
I'm a bit of an iffy application, alternative qualifications (dental nursing certificate plus predicted AB bio/chem) but with like 5 years experience so I don't know what chance I have really!
Reply 49
Haven't heard anything. Losing hope completely :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I doubt theyve given out all their interviews today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Same here...a friend has rang them and they said they had told all successful applicants by email....
Really wanted an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmzzyC
Same here...a friend has rang them and they said they had told all successful applicants by email....

Posted from TSR Mobile

If that was the case wouldn't they have updated track to say rejected for those who didn't get invited to interview ....
Reply 53
Original post by Katieem92
If that was the case wouldn't they have updated track to say rejected for those who didn't get invited to interview ....

They normally change track to rejected at a later date :/ they should do it at the same time I don't think they realise how bad it is waiting never mind waiting further when other pepole already have interviews
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by EmzzyC

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :frown:( sheffield was my last choice :/
(edited 9 years ago)
I really doubt they've sent all the interviews in one day. I'm not going to believe that until I call them myself.
Reply 56
Original post by dent1hope
I really doubt they've sent all the interviews in one day. I'm not going to believe that until I call them myself.

Yes!! If you do phone, please let us know what they say? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dent1hope

I hope thats true!

Someone said on this or another thread that sheffield wont be giving out interviews until the start of feb?!

I wish theyd send the interviews/rejections on the same day..
Original post by arbucks
Yes!! If you do phone, please let us know what they say? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure!!!:smile:
Reply 59
Sheffield interview on the 6th march! Seriously soo shocked as i had a B in english language GCSE and UKCAT wasn't too great haha. Interview seems challenging but plenty of time to prepare. Good luck guys :smile:[INDENT]
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest