The Student Room Group

Withdrawing Advice

Hey,
So after talking with my parents and my form tutor I've decided that I want to withdraw my application from one of my uni choices so I can use the place in UCAS extra. I wouldn't have wanted to go to That choice anyway, but I'm just wondering if the sixth form head will be notified about my removing my application from that uni?

Like I said my form tutor has discussed this with me but my sixth form head isn't the nicest guy around and I know he will try change my mind so would rather not confront him with it.

Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can only add a choice through Extra if you withdraw/decline offers/get rejected from ALL your choices.

Withdrawing from one does not give you a chance to substitute. That is only possible within 7 days of applying.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You can only add a choice through Extra if you withdraw/decline offers/get rejected from ALL your choices.

Withdrawing from one does not give you a chance to substitute. That is only possible within 7 days of applying.

I was told otherwise from a teacher at my school that once extra opens you can use if if you just wanted to substitute it. Thanks for letting me know though, I'm not even bothered if that is the case as I 100% knew I wouldn't go there.

Thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by EDea84
I was told otherwise from a teacher at my school that once extra opens you can use if if you just wanted to substitute it. Thanks for letting me know though, I'm not even bothered if that is the case as I 100% knew I wouldn't go there.

Thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your teacher is wrong. You can only use Extra if you're holding no other options - so you need to reject all your choices, or be rejected by them all. You can't just swap one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
Your teacher is wrong. You can only use Extra if you're holding no other options - so you need to reject all your choices, or be rejected by them all. You can't just swap one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I might not do that in that case.

Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending