The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry 2015 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
One more week to wait is ok. It was what we were expecting anyway. It's not the worst thing in the world to get the day wrong. Plus I've been told different answers by the same uni before. Good luck guys!
Original post by JB384893
This 'goldcrown' geezer has sent us all down the river

Good to know you have your face up as your display pic...atleast i know who ill be giving a slap to on my first drunk freshers night. Was a genuine mistake....geezer!
Original post by goldcrown
Good to know you have your face up as your display pic...atleast i know who ill be giving a slap to on my first drunk freshers night. Was a genuine mistake....geezer!

Haha sure pal - just a joke, calm it
Reply 284
we will all find out eventually i guess it doesnt matter when! good luck:h:
I'm like 95% sure I've been rejected from Sheffield today so I really want Leeds!
Reply 286
Original post by carrellii
I'm like 95% sure I've been rejected from Sheffield today so I really want Leeds!

getting an offer from leeds means i can go on holiday:s-smilie: sheffield interview sounds like hell anyway so you've got a lucky escape probably!
Original post by KMcC123
getting an offer from leeds means i can go on holiday:s-smilie: sheffield interview sounds like hell anyway so you've got a lucky escape probably!

To be honest it wasn't my first choice, it was more like my third haha so I'm not too upset. Haha are you getting a holiday as a congrats present?
Reply 288
To be honest it wasn't my first choice, it was more like my third haha so I'm not too upset. Haha are you getting a holiday as a congrats present?

haha, have you got offers/interviews from others? nooo way ahaha just an interview clashes with my already planned holiday and ive got to put my future first i guess:frown: its really complicated:frown:
Original post by KMcC123
haha, have you got offers/interviews from others? nooo way ahaha just an interview clashes with my already planned holiday and ive got to put my future first i guess:frown: its really complicated:frown:

Yeah I have an offer for plymouth and interviews for leeds and newcastle. I think I get what you mean, I have to sacrifice an already booked holiday if I firm newcastle (if I get an offer obviously) as I have to attend a summer school for the partners programme

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 290
Yeah I have an offer for plymouth and interviews for leeds and newcastle. I think I get what you mean, I have to sacrifice an already booked holiday if I firm newcastle (if I get an offer obviously) as I have to attend a summer school for the partners programme

Posted from TSR Mobile

wooo thats so good! jealous of your offer! ah thats annoying:frown: at least something good happens either way, for me a rejection means no holiday:frown: instead of your offer meaning no holiday!
I'm so scared for next week!!! I bet it will go soo slowly!
Original post by goldcrown

Yh geezer - come on then pal, bring it on, let the games begin :wink:
Reply 293
Original post by Shaz xx
I'm so scared for next week!!! I bet it will go soo slowly!

Same!!! It could be any day next week as well aah good luck guys!!
What day does everyone think we'll find out?
Original post by NewGirl96
What day does everyone think we'll find out?

Potentially Friday as that was when we found out about interviews - gives admissions a chance for things to blow over over the weekend!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope it's Monday :frown: I can tell the week is going to drag so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it was a Friday last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
My track updated with a rejection :frown: I didn't get an email so I thought I'd let you know so you can check
Reply 299
Are offers and rejections given out at the same time?? Too scared to check track :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest