The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
Has anyone had experience of a KWM face-to-face interview for a VS??
Original post by shaciara
Same! When is yours? I'm nervous, how are you preparing?

It's the 19th of February, so still a while away! Whens yours? I've got interviews next week Im definitely more worried about, so at the moment I'm just reading the newspapers to keep up to date with commercial news, not a lot else just now, but I will go over my app and do some extra research on the firm.

Congrats on getting an assessment centre invite by the way! :smile:
Still waiting on Macfarlanes after two and a half months, lol.
Original post by footchemllab
Olswang assessment centre :smile:

Congratulations! Do you have any advice for the telephone interview?
Jones Day offer :biggrin: (reference early December, interview yesterday)
Original post by mrlufc3131
Jones Day offer :biggrin: (reference early December, interview yesterday)

Well done :biggrin:
Original post by NT2802
Has anyone had experience of a KWM face-to-face interview for a VS??

I heard someone got it in a day :/
I am still waiting for it
Original post by STheBlondie
Linklaters Watson glaser invite. It says to complete in three days, is that working days or does it include the weekend, does anyone know? Good to have heard something out of them!

May i know when you submitted?
Does anyone have advice on Freshfields interviews? :smile:
Original post by Chianti1
Well done :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1530
PFO Burges Salmon. Does anyone have experience with video interviews? I have my 1st one with Nabarro Monday? Any advice would be apprecitaed :smile:
Telephone interview Addleshaw. PFO Macfarlanes.
Original post by dc2london2014
Telephone interview Addleshaw. PFO Macfarlanes.

When did you apply to Macfarlanes? - Applied in the first week of Nov and still waiting!
Original post by trisha.b
May i know when you submitted?

Yeah sure, I submitted on the 22nd of December
Original post by almvp
I have just been invited to do a Nabarro video interview. Does anyone have any tips? I'm not exactly sure how it works, is there a time limit to answer each question?

When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Rejection Burges Salmon

Also, is anyone still waiting to hear from HD? the deadline for video submission and online form is 31 January and I still haven't heard post app

I was under the impression that the video was the next stage? From your comment I understand that the written application AND the video is to be done by all candidates? I had an video interview invite and I'm going to do it tomorrow. Im not too sure of what to expect really...
Reply 1536
Original post by waza_11
When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

I applied 11th January was not expecting to be shortlisted. Have you done a video interview before?
Original post by almvp
I applied 11th January was not expecting to be shortlisted. Have you done a video interview before?

Congrats! I submitted mine on the deadline (15th Jan) for the London office. I still haven't heard anything. In relation to video interviews I've got my first one tomorrow for Hill Dickinson - not too sure what to expect... Good luck with yours! Also where else have you applied to? And also at what stage of your studies are you at if you don't mind me asking?

:biggrin:
Reply 1538
Can anyone give any advice on what to expect for the 'in-tray' exercise??? I have my first assessment centre next week and in the email I got it says I have to do an 'in-tray' exercise. No idea what to expect!
On an application form do we have to put all the references that the firm asks for? Only asking because it names "School" as one of the references for education, I am out of touch with my school, and most of the new teachers there are now new...really not sure what to do about this one! Any insight would be appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending