The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily941
have people already received an invitation to second round? i don't think so, maybe we still have a chance

I've been invited to a second round interview for GS.
well, friday isn't over yet :smile:
Original post by doiwannaknow
I've been invited to a second round interview for GS.
well, friday isn't over yet :smile:

Second round interviews for GS? Is this for all divisions? And what's the nature of the 2nd round interviews?
Has anyone got a list of all the SW dates for most major banks?

Appreciate if you could post it here :smile:
Original post by Emily941
Anyone heard from JPM today? offers or rejections?

They told me that I would receive an email today (after having done my phone interview two weeks ago). But nothing so far.
(edited 9 years ago)
anyone else received GS int invite for GIR?
Anyone have any idea about Detusche bank conversion rate from spring to summer?
Thanks
Is it typical that most of you who went for interviews leave with the contact information of those who interviewed you?
still haven't heard back from GS (securities).. should I be worried?
J.P. Morgan Opps offer.
Original post by JackR7821
J.P. Morgan Opps offer.

Just now?
At circa 17.30
Citi Women - March 30 - April 1st. Do you hold an offer?

Original post by Rugile1
Do any of you know dates for Citi (women of tomorrow)?

Also, is anyone else having an interview with GS for technology??

I thought that GS will only have one interview.. is there also going to be a 2nd one, if 1st is successful? :redface:
Original post by 你妈的B
anyone else received GS int invite for GIR?

Yeah I have my interview in London on Tuesday.
Original post by springinsight
Yeah I have my interview in London on Tuesday.

When was the latest anyone heard from GS?

They said they would let me know Friday but still haven't emailed me!

Kind of assuming I haven't got to final rounds..
I applied to J.P Morgan and Citi at the beginning of November.
I still haven´t heard a word! Not even an e-mail that they are still reviewing my application. Literally just the confirmation mail that they received my application.
I am literally angry about that, I wouldn´t even care if they would just have rejected me but honestly 3 months without ANYTHING from them at all. Makes me value them really low.....
I would not even be suprised if they would not even reject me at all and just never answer....
You take hours and hours for the application and then this happens...
they should treat their potential employees better
Original post by ProjectNr2
I applied to J.P Morgan and Citi at the beginning of November.
I still haven´t heard a word! Not even an e-mail that they are still reviewing my application. Literally just the confirmation mail that they received my application.
I am literally angry about that, I wouldn´t even care if they would just have rejected me but honestly 3 months without ANYTHING from them at all. Makes me value them really low.....
I would not even be suprised if they would not even reject me at all and just never answer....
You take hours and hours for the application and then this happens...
they should treat their potential employees better

was thinking the same. haven't heard from jpm since my interview. i have put effort into my int and app and they don't even care about responding. thats not a nice way!
Original post by JackR7821
J.P. Morgan Opps offer.

Congrats! I got mine this morning. Did you get any confirmation through email or so? I got my call during a lecture so I was unfocused while listening to the any details :colondollar:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by paradeplatz
Thanks! Nearly 10 days and probably a lot more if I wouldnt have pushed aggressively.

Congrats on the offer! Was this 10 working days or just 10 days? And also what do you mean by pushing aggressively. I might have to do the same :smile:
Original post by SuDa2103
Congrats on the offer! Was this 10 working days or just 10 days? And also what do you mean by pushing aggressively. I might have to do the same :smile:

He has like 20 other offer deadlines pending haha. Have you heard back from the other banks?
(edited 9 years ago)
any ideas how to prepare for 2nd round GS IBD?

Latest

Trending

Trending