The Student Room Group

Help me choose an university

Hey guys, I have been offered a place for MSc in Economics/developmental Economics/ Eco and finance from Queen Mary, SOAS, Bath, Leeds, Strathclyde, City University and waiting for a response from Bristol and Warwick. I was wondering which offer to accept and would request if anyone would help me by providing valuable information regarding these universities.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by arun994
Hey guys, I have been offered a place for MSc in Economics/developmental Economics/ Eco and finance from Queen Mary, SOAS, Bath, Leeds, Strathclyde, City University and waiting for a response from Bristol and Warwick. I was wondering which offer to accept and would request if anyone would help me by providing valuable information regarding these universities.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you visited each university? Have you considered the modules on offer at each?

Additionally, what do you want to do after your MSc? The courses you are considering are all very different.
Original post by arun994

Posted from TSR Mobile

You chose to apply to those universities, why don't you think about the reasons you came up with for deciding on those places, then make your own mind up?
Reply 3
Thank you for your replies guys.. Ya the primary reason for applying to these universities was the course structure of the same which I did go through before sending the applications. However being an international student it is not possible for me to visit these universities and I wanted to know about the campus life and student satisfaction of the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending