The Student Room Group

IAL Mechanics 1 20January exam!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Faisal1997
does anyone have the mechanics 1 paper? the unofficial mark scheme for c12 came out.

I think it will be in a week. There are model answers for s1 already, which was on the 15th of January. So it will take a week. Wait for 27th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. Also looking or the M1 IAL markscheme. Any idea where i could find it?? Thanks
Reply 22
Original post by guitarguy
Hi. Also looking or the M1 IAL markscheme. Any idea where i could find it?? Thanks

PhysicsAndMathsTutor
Original post by J2JW
PhysicsAndMathsTutor

Hi. I see the C12 and S1 but cant find te M1
Reply 24
Original post by guitarguy
Hi. I see the C12 and S1 but cant find te M1

Man, it's too early, wait a bit. The mark scheme is supposed to be soon (27th maybe). Follow his Twitter
Original post by J2JW
Man, it's too early, wait a bit. The mark scheme is supposed to be soon (27th maybe). Follow his Twitter

Will do. Thanks
Reply 28

Could you tell me please : if in the question with the moments I got the same answer, but wrote the formula for x first and only then I said that one of the forces equals zero, so i got x - will I still gain marks? Will the examiner see that I do understand the concept?

And one more - if I lose 5 marks, will it be at least 91%? Cause I badly need 91%>

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by J2JW
Could you tell me please : if in the question with the moments I got the same answer, but wrote the formula for x first and only then I said that one of the forces equals zero, so i got x - will I still gain marks? Will the examiner see that I do understand the concept?

And one more - if I lose 5 marks, will it be at least 91%? Cause I badly need 91%>

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesn't matter when you set one of the forces equal to zero, as long as you get the same result.
I can't tell much about the UMS conversion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending