The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling a bit depressed because any one of us could die at any moment. For all I know I could unexpectedly die tomorrow and miss out on so much of my life. :sad:

I need to do something distracting so I'm not thinking about this stuff.
Original post by lou 22
Exactly, it is a fliming disgrace.

I told my mum maybe I should poop in an envelope :colone:
Pretty darn good. I've been laughing pretty much all day today (which is how it's been all week), found out I got 84% in some coursework (another all-nighter job which I genuinely thought I'd failed), I'm nearly done with my awful geology coursework, the flat's quiet, and I'm in bed with a hot water bottle, a chilli hot chocolate and a packet of Cadbury's Freddo Faces! :smile:
Reply 1263
Original post by ForgetMe
I told my mum maybe I should poop in an envelope :colone:

That is so gross but flaming hilarious none the less.

You have me choking.
Original post by lou 22
That is so gross but flaming hilarious none the less.

You have me choking.

Well, how else would you surprise them then? :hmmm:
Mostly tired because it's late and I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon.
Original post by boohoo99113
Mostly tired because it's late and I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon.

Makes sense :cool:
Original post by ironandbeer2
Makes sense :cool:

I'm not completely clueless then
dumb, why did I share my life story on the other thread
Original post by lou 22
You are off you rocker :tongue:.

Why?
Felling ok.....realising what the cause of issues is...for me at least, not enough clarity.
I feel like I should be studying for my mocks instead of procrastinating on TSR
Original post by lou 22
Thank you.

It is chargrilled xD I have a big burn line.

:console: Hope it goes away soon
Original post by lou 22
:smile:, I am good, just starting to get a migraine time to get 4head to my forehead.

You feel better after sleeping?

Posted from TSR Mobile
quite shaken and scared and panicy but idk why :frown:
Saturday morning is the only time where I can seclude and cry to myself because I'm home alone

As unnatural as it sounds, knowing that I'm a 16 year old male, I'm crying. I just hate everything about myself, I'm not even a proper person.

Been listening to Jamestown Story - Goodbye (I'm sorry) and I've been crying, simply because everything sounds so similar in my life to that song.

I feel worthless and horrible and I'm sure if you really knew me, you'd understand that I'm a horrible person too.

Some of the symptoms of depression perfectly describe me now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by zhang-liao
Saturday morning is the only time where I can seclude and cry to myself because I'm home alone

As unnatural as it sounds, knowing that I'm a 16 year old male, I'm crying. I just hate everything about myself, I'm not even a proper person.

Been listening to Jamestown Story - Goodbye (I'm sorry) and I've been crying, simply because everything sounds so similar in my life to that song.

I feel worthless and horrible and I'm sure if you really knew me, you'd understand that I'm a horrible person too.

Ohh Zhang!!! :hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87
Ohh Zhang!!! :hugs:

:hugs: I'm feeling a bit better now
:hugs: I'm feeling a bit better now

thats good!!! :hugs:

I just saw this and my god, i feel so bad for you, that's horrible to hear:frown:

And I'm sure that if anyone really knew you, that you're a really a great person inside :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest