The Student Room Group

Cambridge Offer Holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elcor
F*ck's sake got blocked from the Facebook group :laugh:

Help me get back in guys :frown:

Did you get back in? If not, I may try to put in a good word for you :colondollar:

LMAO. HELLO MAX.
I am so so sorry. I feel like I was an accomplice in getting you blocked. You weren't that bad at all. Don't hate me? <3
Reply 881
Original post by Basilla
Did you get back in? If not, I may try to put in a good word for you :colondollar:

Nope! I'd appreciate that Basil. :redface:

If you don't really want to, then give me the name of an admin and I'll message them.
anyone looked at their respective colleges' freshers handout yet? I'm a bit eager haha
Original post by aprocrastinator
anyone looked at their respective colleges' freshers handout yet? I'm a bit eager haha

Where did you get one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still not heard from UCAS yet! freaking ouuutttt!
Original post by CamKings2015
Still not heard from UCAS yet! freaking ouuutttt!

UCAS is down until monday so you can stop freaking out till then :tongue:
Original post by Elcor
Nope! I'd appreciate that Basil. :redface:

If you don't really want to, then give me the name of an admin and I'll message them.

One of the admins is Jeb Koogler but I have no idea who you are on facebook so message me bruh. XD
Lol ngl, the fb group is j annoying
Reply 888
Original post by Basilla
One of the admins is Jeb Koogler but I have no idea who you are on facebook so message me bruh. XD

Thanks, I messaged him
Reply 889
Message Jeb Koogler -- he was understanding for me. Just explain you're not a troll (although your posts were pretty weird).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
Where did you get one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i didn't get one I was just checking out last year's one for my college! just type in your college name and 'fresher's handbook' into google and see what comes up
Original post by aprocrastinator
i didn't get one I was just checking out last year's one for my college! just type in your college name and 'fresher's handbook' into google and see what comes up

Ah ok :smile: I found last year's "student handbook" - there even was a link in my offer letter but I thought they may have released something for this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
Ah ok :smile: I found last year's "student handbook" - there even was a link in my offer letter but I thought they may have released something for this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh cool! Na I doubt they would this early - once we get our A-Level results and conditions are met is probably when we get the 2015 version. It'll probably be pretty much the same though
Has anyone been able to find last year's freshers pack for Emma? I can't wait until March!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mini-Me
Has anyone been able to find last year's freshers pack for Emma? I can't wait until March!

https://www.cusu.cam.ac.uk/publications/freshersguide/

"Here's a list of Freshers' Guides produced in conjunction with your new College. If you can't find your College below, take a look at the general Freshers' Guide below!

And for more information about what to expect in Freshers' Week, make sure you join the official Freshers' Group!

Christ's College
Churchill College
Clare College
Clare Hall
Downing College
Emmanuel College
Girton College
Homerton College
Hughes Hall
Jesus College
King's College
Magdalene College
Queen's College
Robinson College
Selwyn College
Sidney Sussex College
St Catharine's College
St John's College
Trinity College
Trinity Hall
Wolfson College"
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 895
How much is everyone studying now? What subjects are you doing mainly and how are you revising? :redface:
Original post by Elcor
How much is everyone studying now? What subjects are you doing mainly and how are you revising? :redface:

I got myself a chem tutor :redface: Really only doing chem unit 4, S2, Bio Unit 4 and FP1 past papers/corrections but I feel like I should be doing more D: Terrified I'm somehow gonna miss my offer (although virtually no one does would be a horrible situation to be in haha)
What've you been doing? :smile:
Original post by Elcor

Absolutely nothing

None

Not doing it

:frown::frown::frown:

Lmao I'm a lazy sod
Reply 898
Original post by cerlohee
I got myself a chem tutor :redface: Really only doing chem unit 4, S2, Bio Unit 4 and FP1 past papers/corrections but I feel like I should be doing more D: Terrified I'm somehow gonna miss my offer (although virtually no one does would be a horrible situation to be in haha)
What've you been doing? :smile:

Tutors are really helpful. I had one for Maths GCSE as I sat it early. Once I forgot he was coming over and I had my girlfriend over, you can imagine how awkward it was when he turned up! Don't do that.

I've made some notes and mind maps on certain topics from Maths, Phys and Chem and I've done a couple past papers/exercises. I also feel like I should be doing more. :frown: After watching Jake, Sally and Jamie's (Simon lagged out lol) livestream about Oxbridge, I swear I'm gonna break from the workload.
Original post by Elcor
Tutors are really helpful. I had one for Maths GCSE as I sat it early. Once I forgot he was coming over and I had my girlfriend over, you can imagine how awkward it was when he turned up! Don't do that.

I've made some notes and mind maps on certain topics from Maths, Phys and Chem and I've done a couple past papers/exercises. I also feel like I should be doing more. :frown: After watching Jake, Sally and Jamie's (Simon lagged out lol) livestream about Oxbridge, I swear I'm gonna break from the workload.

Init I seen that and I was like wtf and maths is the hardest at Cambridge :frown: my mate who's there now says there posters in the toilets about not committing suicide.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest