The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bmjordan
Hi guys, anyone applied at Sheffield Hallam, University of Nottingham, London City University or Kings College London? Would be great to see how you guys have got on with the selection processes!

I've got an offer from nottingham for children's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyC96
I've got an offer from nottingham for children's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Did you have to go to a selection day? What was it like? Were there tests? Sorry for all the questions!
hiya,

has anyone had an interview for childrens nursing at anglia ruskin :smile:xxxx
Hi guys, anyone applied at Sheffield Hallam, University of Nottingham, London City University or Kings College London? Would be great to see how you guys have got on with the selection processes!

Hiya! I've applied to Nottingham and Kings as two of my five. I got rejected before interview for Nottingham but have an interview at Kings in Feb. How about you? :smile:
Original post by EloiseN9
Hiya! I've applied to Nottingham and Kings as two of my five. I got rejected before interview for Nottingham but have an interview at Kings in Feb. How about you? :smile:

Hi there! Well done on the interview at Kings. I've had an offer from London City, but that's my only offer so far. I'm going to an interview at Sheffield Hallam, and an interview at Nottingham in Feb. I've got to go to the test day at Kings in Feb as well, have you already done the test day at Kings? :colondollar:
Original post by DianaOj
Yaaay! Congratulations :biggrin: And well done on your offer from LSBU!!!
I haven't heard back from King's yet after the initial assessment, but I did it pretty recently (14th of Jan) so no news is better than bad news eyy?? :P
I have an assessment for LSBU on the 23rd and I have heard very mixed opinions about their assessments >.< ... Any tips you could throw my way... :colondollar::colondollar: ahaha I'd be very grateful! How are you other choices going? x

Hey Diana,

I've heard back from Kings about the MMI and it's been rescheduled for 5th Feb! Have you heard back? :biggrin: x
Hi there! Well done on the interview at Kings. I've had an offer from London City, but that's my only offer so far. I'm going to an interview at Sheffield Hallam, and an interview at Nottingham in Feb. I've got to go to the test day at Kings in Feb as well, have you already done the test day at Kings? :colondollar:

Aw thank you :smile: well done!! I've got one offer so far as well - LSBU. It's a long wating process! What branch of nursing have you applied for?
Best of luck for all of those :smile: yes I've done the test and thankfully passed it!
Aw thank you :smile: well done!! I've got one offer so far as well - LSBU. It's a long wating process! What branch of nursing have you applied for?
Best of luck for all of those :smile: yes I've done the test and thankfully passed it!

Well done! I did apply to LSBU, and got an invitation to a test day, but when I researched the Uni a bit more I decided it wasn't for me and withdrew my application.
I'm going for Adult Nursing, but the waiting process is so long! Do you have an idea what Uni you're going to put as your firm?
Well done! I did apply to LSBU, and got an invitation to a test day, but when I researched the Uni a bit more I decided it wasn't for me and withdrew my application.
I'm going for Adult Nursing, but the waiting process is so long! Do you have an idea what Uni you're going to put as your firm?

Ah I see! I've applied for children's and Kings will be my firm so hopefully I do well in the MMI! What about you? :smile:
Ah I see! I've applied for children's and Kings will be my firm so hopefully I do well in the MMI! What about you? :smile:

I'm sure you'll do well! If I get an offer, hopefully I'll put Sheffield Hallam as my firm. I originally wanted to go to London, but looking into it more, the cost is just enormous, so I might go North where it's much cheaper. Lots to think about!
I'm sure you'll do well! If I get an offer, hopefully I'll put Sheffield Hallam as my firm. I originally wanted to go to London, but looking into it more, the cost is just enormous, so I might go North where it's much cheaper. Lots to think about!

Yeah I agree! But good thing about London is I'll be able to stay at home (so I won't have to pay for accommodation) and it has access to the best paediatric hospitals in the world!

Best of luck for your application :tongue:
Yeah I agree! But good thing about London is I'll be able to stay at home (so I won't have to pay for accommodation) and it has access to the best paediatric hospitals in the world!

Best of luck for your application :tongue:

Ah that's alright for you! Would be mega expensive for me. Hey-ho!
Good luck to you too!:biggrin:
Original post by AoifeBass93
I have heard nothing from any of the colleges I have applied for. Mayb nxt week

Oh no way, I only have two left to hear from! Were have you applied again? And good luck, fingers crossed next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer from York for Adult Nursing! 😊 so relieved!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have interview offers for University of Leeds and Salford for mental health nursing. The Leeds one is a selection day (next Wednesday) and I'm not really sure what to expect! I think I read somewhere that there's a group discussion? Does anyone know what this might involve??
Does anybody know how many places there are at kingston, bcu and ljmu for children's nursing?
Original post by catrinrhiannon
Does anybody know how many places there are at kingston, bcu and ljmu for children's nursing?

at LJMU there is 22 :smile::smile:
Reply 1337
Original post by ammatt123
I got an offer from York for Adult Nursing! ������ so relieved!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh welldone! you have an interview on the 12th?? but thats great! you going to firm it? i just got a letter from York saying because i applied to child (very few places) theyre not offering any places until the end of april :,)
Original post by jade97x
at LJMU there is 22 :smile::smile:

wow that doesn't seem like a lot :/ but thank you for answering!
Original post by catrinrhiannon
wow that doesn't seem like a lot :/ but thank you for answering!

i know !! good luck:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending