Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by lollie5
Yeah it is way too expensive! Glasshouse is a 15 min walk away, and there's an Aldi right next door!

Apparantly 6k for the whole year ! :/ and not bad ! ahaha cheap and cheerfull aldi ! ill consider glasshouse ! do most first years go private ? im not sure whether most people go private or uni accom..
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 461
Original post by M1711
Apparantly 6k for the whole year ! :/ and not bad ! ahaha cheap and cheerfull aldi ! ill consider glasshouse ! do most first years go private ? im not sure whether most people go private or uni accom..

I know a lot of people do go to private in their first year because it's cheaper etc! Have you looked at Goldsmith Court?
Reply 462
Original post by lollie5
I know a lot of people do go to private in their first year because it's cheaper etc! Have you looked at Goldsmith Court?

Ahh i may consider private then ! , ive had a look at so far : Glasshouse ( just now ) seems nice ! victoria halls , IQ , Trinity square ! ill have a look at goldsmiths court too ! private is way cheaper around 95 quid a week !
Reply 463
Original post by M1711
Ahh i may consider private then ! , ive had a look at so far : Glasshouse ( just now ) seems nice ! victoria halls , IQ , Trinity square ! ill have a look at goldsmiths court too ! private is way cheaper around 95 quid a week !

Just had a look at goldsmiths court ! not bad either
Original post by M1711
which accommodation is everyone looking at ?

I've arranged a place at St Peter's Court (which is pretty far away unfortunately) but I have a friend staying there so I've booked a room for if I get in.
Reply 465
It definitely seems the way forward! And all bills are included still so it is definitely cheaper altogether!
I feel like a bit of a weirdo as i've made a comparison spreadsheet :cool:
Here is the costings of all the campus accommodation:

Clifton Campus:

New Hall - £6,046.04 - £7,782.60
Peverell -
£5,306.84 - £5,580.96
College Drive -
£3,857.64 - £4,273.22

City Campus:
Bienheim - £5,189.80
Byron -
£5380.76 - £6520.36
Gill St. North -
£5,090.82 - £8,153.88
Gill St. South -
£6292.44
Hampden Hall -
£4,496.80
Meridian Court -
£4,198.04 - £4,456.76
Norton Court -
£5,189.80
Sandby Hall -
£4,804.80 - £5,229.84
Simpsons -
£4,013.24 - £5,630.24
The Maltings -
£4,198.04
21 Waverley St. -
£3746.60 - £3984.53

Brackenhurst Campus:
Brackenhurst -
£5,232.92
South House - £3,657.78 - £4,349.36
Sycamore -
£4,349.36 - £5,159.00
The Limes -
£3,657.24 - £5,159.00
The Willows -
£4,349.36

You can get all of this information on the NTU website via the accommodation section.
The link is: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/accommodation_guide/index.html
Go to "browse accommodation" section and tick the boxes for the various campus's then "search".
You can view the accommodation through the 360 tours or the video tours.
There is also information about private accommodation in the sub-menus (on the left) when you follow the link provided.

Hope this helps!
Reply 467
Original post by PeerieCthulhu
I've arranged a place at St Peter's Court (which is pretty far away unfortunately) but I have a friend staying there so I've booked a room for if I get in.

I was also considering saint peters however mostly nottingham uni students stay there so i didnt have that option in mind after
Original post by M1711
I was also considering saint peters however mostly nottingham uni students stay there so i didnt have that option in mind after

Yeah, its much closer to the other uni. but my friend has been there for a year and was deciding to move in with some of his classmates so I asked if I could have the spare room, and they're all fine with it so I just thought it would be an easier option as we had been planning to find a flat or something anyway. Let me know if you end up there too though :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 469
Yeah, its much closer to the other uni. but my friend has been there for a year and was deciding to move in with some of his classmates so I asked if I could have the spare room, and they're all fine with it so I just thought it would be an easier option as we had been planning to find a flat or something anyway. Let me know if you end up there too though :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that seems like a good idea ahah ! And well hmm doubt ill go for saint peters court tbh ! Im gna look at ntu private halls ? Why dont u come there ? More first years will be there
Original post by M1711
Yeah that seems like a good idea ahah ! And well hmm doubt ill go for saint peters court tbh ! Im gna look at ntu private halls ? Why dont u come there ? More first years will be there

I didn't think of that until it was too late :frown: I have a room booked and ready for if I get into NTU, but I'll still come see people if I can :smile: I'll hopefully find other ways to meet people :smile:
Reply 471
I didn't think of that until it was too late :frown: I have a room booked and ready for if I get into NTU, but I'll still come see people if I can :smile: I'll hopefully find other ways to meet people :smile:

Damn it ! Otherwise you couldve joined the new first years ! Yeah true say ! No worries about that ! Ive been saint peters and its lovely !! yeah ull meet loads of new ppl in freshers week
Original post by M1711
Damn it ! Otherwise you couldve joined the new first years ! Yeah true say ! No worries about that ! Ive been saint peters and its lovely !! yeah ull meet loads of new ppl in freshers week

Yeah, its a shame! But still :smile: it'll be fine! I dunno if ill make it out at freshers week! I won't be 18 by then :c
I'll just have to meet people on here and arrange to meet up with them at some point c:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 473
Yeah, its a shame! But still :smile: it'll be fine! I dunno if ill make it out at freshers week! I won't be 18 by then :c
I'll just have to meet people on here and arrange to meet up with them at some point c:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah owell ! what do you mean ? ur aged 17 ? yeah ull find lots of ppl on here or on the fb group
Does anyone here know why the photography interview will last a maximum of 5 hours??
Reply 475
Original post by lollie5
The one in Feb! :biggrin: are you going to any?

I'm going to the one in feb aswell!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by M1711
yeah owell ! what do you mean ? ur aged 17 ? yeah ull find lots of ppl on here or on the fb group

Yeah, I'll still only be 17 in September, so a fake ID would be my only option to join you guys, but I'd rather avoid that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 477
Original post by Shanbon
I'm going to the one in feb aswell!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool, maybe we'll see each other! :biggrin:
Reply 478
Original post by lollie5
Ah cool, maybe we'll see each other! :biggrin:

I'm going up on the Friday and hopefully going on a night out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 479
Yeah, I'll still only be 17 in September, so a fake ID would be my only option to join you guys, but I'd rather avoid that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh damn ! Ahah dw just put on alot of make up ! then they wont even ask you for ID ahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending