The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am at a very low point in my life right now. So, miserable. I feel fu**ing miserable.
Original post by SiminaM
I am at a very low point in my life right now. So, miserable. I feel fu**ing miserable.

why, we are here to help?
Original post by chelseafreak
why, we are here to help?

Senior year existential nonsense crisis. I'm just fu**ing stressed and have palpitations at night so I can't sleep, I also gained 4 pounds. I'm just a trainwreck but holiday is soon so I'll feel better, hopefully.
Original post by SiminaM
Senior year existential nonsense crisis. I'm just fu**ing stressed and have palpitations at night so I can't sleep, I also gained 4 pounds. I'm just a trainwreck but holiday is soon so I'll feel better, hopefully.

yeah hopefully the holiday will help as you will be able to relax for bit. focus on getting to the holidays i would say
Gutted! Failed my practical yesterday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
Huggles:hugs:

I hope you feel full of life soon lovely! :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I hope you feel full of life soon lovely! :hugs:

Thanks, sweetheart :hugs: Got work in just over an hour though:grumble:
Original post by zhang-liao
Just so long as I get things fixed and stop procrastinating :tongue:

I hope you achieve the grades you want though despite not being able to attend College :jumphug:

Ahh procrastination has taken over most of my life:tongue:

But good luck, and thank you:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
Thanks, sweetheart :hugs: Got work in just over an hour though:grumble:

Waltz through the day with a smile on your face :h: :hugs:
Original post by Norin
Ahh procrastination has taken over most of my life:tongue:

But good luck, and thank you:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:
I have had en epiphany, don't know whether it will last long.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I have had en epiphany, don't know whether it will last long.

i have had an energy drink, it will last about another 1/2 hour
p*ssed off
Reply 1313
Original post by maxi365
Gutted! Failed my practical yesterday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you thought of moving test centre? aa I said I passed third time, but my first two attempts where at a test centre that was well known for being racist and prejudice but my examiner. So maybe if you move you may have better luck sweetie :smile:. Just keep trying until you pass :smile:. Don’t be defeatist either just keep trying, give yourself a number and say that will be your cut off number for attempts. I know £62 is a fair bit of money to lose but I bet you will do it third time, you will probably get in the same mindset as I was in. But sorry to hear that.
Reply 1314
Original post by Roflwaffles
Terrible I would say! I wasn't allowed to sit for my SAT exam :frown:

Why?
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I felt like in my college days, I swear some people are that fake and phony that they don’t actually who or what they are xD. I know the feeling like you are by yourself despite having a crowd :frown:. I think in your teens you are kind of damned if you do and damned if you don’tby this I mean if you are the loner type you have people that would want to pick on you and single you out further and if you are in a large crowd how many of them are actually true and as you said by your side if thir needed :frown:. As for your work try to get in the zone hun and power through, you can do it :wink:.

Thank you so much, love! I really appreciate your support. :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Why?

My DOB wasn't matching with the one in my passport!
Reply 1317
Original post by cupcakes87
p*ssed off

Whats up? why you pissed?
Original post by lou 22
Whats up? why you pissed?

it was a really annoying situation at home! :sigh:

but its okay now. im not talking to grandma because she doesnt want to talk to me so she can be like that if she wants to be. if she didnt say anything in the first place then nothing would have happened and no shes annoyed that i reacted badly :rolleyes: i mean what do you excpect???? :facepalm:

anyway, im calmed downish now! gonna go eat. was gonna eat then but was put off :angry:

you are very sweet lou! :hugs:
Reply 1319
Original post by moment of truth
You feel better after sleeping?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep way better.

Latest