The Student Room Group

GF prepared 'landing strip' before night out with friends

Don't know if I'm being paranoid, but my GF usually keeps downstairs in ok shape but only puts serious effort in for a special occasion between the two us.

Last night she went out clubbing with friends (not that unusual - I was in the pub with mates), but today I noticed she had given herself quite an intricate landing strip effect in the nether regions.

It wasn't like that yesterday, so I'm left facing the question of why a girl would do such a thing in preparation for a girls night out.

I pointed it out in a casual manner and she said it was for me, but I'm not sure if I'm convinced.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Don't overreact. It might me a sign,it might be nothing. Just be a little more cautious from now on and look for more signs but don't misinterpret everything you see. 3 more things like this and you can start to worry
it can make you feel more confident. I tend to have a 'tidy up' before a night out, even though I have no intention of anyone seeing it

edit: that said girls often pee together in clubs so maybe she didn't want to look scruffy incase a friend saw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Perhaps she fancied a change of scene? :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Don't know if I'm being paranoid, but my GF usually keeps downstairs in ok shape but only puts serious effort in for a special occasion between the two us.

Last night she went out clubbing with friends (not that unusual - I was in the pub with mates), but today I noticed she had given herself quite an intricate landing strip effect in the nether regions.

It wasn't like that yesterday, so I'm left facing the question of why a girl would do such a thing in preparation for a girls night out.

I pointed it out in a casual manner and she said it was for me, but I'm not sure if I'm convinced.

Thoughts?

If she's going on a night out maybe she just wants to get fully dressed up, just for the sake of it. However it could be a bad sign. but don't ever jump to conclusions until she gives you another reason to be suspicious.
Reply 5

Thoughts?

probably lesbo
Original post by Odd socks
it can make you feel more confident. I tend to have a 'tidy up' before a night out, even though I have no intention of anyone seeing it

edit: that said girls often pee together in clubs so maybe she didn't want to look scruffy incase a friend saw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've always thought that was a bit weird. Surely you don't actually go into the cubicle together?
What's a landing strip?
Original post by Dr Pesto
I've always thought that was a bit weird. Surely you don't actually go into the cubicle together?

of course, it saves waiting in the queue and I don't mind my friends being there while I'm peeing. plus you're sitting down so it's not like anyone actually sees anything. and they can hold your bag for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eboracum
What's a landing strip?

Something that most Manchester United fans going to Old Trafford see when the plane from home lands at Manchester or John Lennon Airports. A runway in other words.
Original post by macromicro
In case you're being serious, it's a thin strip of pubic hair; a common style for girls who don't want to go for the fully shaven/waxed look, and in my opinion an incomplete job.

:smile: Thank you.

Original post by barnetlad
Something that most Manchester United fans going to Old Trafford see when the plane from home lands at Manchester or John Lennon Airports. A runway in other words.

Thank you :smile: Better than support a boring local small team I guess? :dontknow:
Personally if it was me I would take over shaving it for her. Could get quite creative with it and produce a real work of art I think :smile: Reckon it will catch on as next big female fashion craze getting their vag styled!
God,you're overreacting alittle
It is my custom to do some intricate or impressive shaving before I go out, because I know I'll forget, and, a few drinks in when I finally break the seal, I'll get a great big tipsy surprise when I lower my pants and find a foreign mons pubis in there, prompting much good mood and hilarity. But it's not to do with anyone else seeing it. Iss probably nothing m8.
Original post by queen-bee
God,you're overreacting alittle

OP is not, in anyway overreacting

Thoughts?

She prepared the landing strip.. for you. You just weren't convinced the runway was for you?
I'll be honest, funniest thing i read today. (including the title) Thank you :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
What's a landing strip?
I wouldn't panic too much. Maybe she was hoping to come home after the night out and have sex with you. Or, sometimes I 'tidy up' before I have a night out just because it makes me feel more confident - even though obviously no one's going to see it. If this is the only thing that she's done that's given you concern then I'd let it go and stop thinking about it.
I like to tidy up before a night out, you just feel more into it! Also I do share cubicles with friends. I wouldnt be too suspicious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's a landing strip?

A designated airstrip or runway at little airports where planes come in to land.

Quick Reply

Latest