The Student Room Group

Need help please!

hello. Just going to cut a story short. Was in a party with a girl who Ive been in love with for ages, and apparently feels the same about me. I didn't know how to "ask her out" in person so I borrowed her phone and left a massive paragraph in her notes and told her to read it in the morning when she sobers up. We haven't spoke yet today, I want to text her but don't wanna seem pushy. What do i do?
She's gonna feel intruded.
Reply 2
Original post by SamUKG97
hello. Just going to cut a story short. Was in a party with a girl who Ive been in love with for ages, and apparently feels the same about me. I didn't know how to "ask her out" in person so I borrowed her phone and left a massive paragraph in her notes and told her to read it in the morning when she sobers up. We haven't spoke yet today, I want to text her but don't wanna seem pushy. What do i do?

Okay listen this is easy. If you already stole her phone, looked through it, wrote something creepy and then reminded her of how wrecked you saw her that night, i'd say it would be best not to text her just yet. However, if she really liked the essay on Romeo + Juliet there's no doubt she will let you know herself asap , but if not then at least you know she's not interested or totally stuck up, in which case you can just move on.
Reply 3
Ball's in her court I'm afraid. You've told her how you feel, she'll be in touch if she's interested (and if she's a polite person, she will be, even if she's not, to let you know where you stand). Hard as it is, you just need to wait and see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending