The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby university adult nursing interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rebeccalouise15
has anybody heard back from their interviews in January?

Thanks I will. Did you do the interview for adult nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Yeah I did
Hi had my interview on the 12th havmt heard anything back although I know a few people I met had been rejected last week has anyone else heard anything?

I had my interview on the 12th too! I haven't heard anything back! Hopefully it's a good sign if others have?
Original post by emmalouisepoole
I had my interview on the 12th too! I haven't heard anything back! Hopefully it's a good sign if others have?

Hopefully because if some have been rejected I think that they are probably waiting until after all the January interviews, is Derby your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I must have been there with you actually!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I must have been there with you actually!

Yeah
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it's my first choice, it's the only interview I've had actually! Hbu? And yes we will of been :smile:
Yes it's my first choice, it's the only interview I've had actually! Hbu? And yes we will of been :smile:

Yeah it's my first choice too! Private message me or something if you find out and get in as we will be starting together hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's my first choice too! Private message me or something if you find out and get in as we will be starting together hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I will when I find out! You too if you find out anything!
Yes I will when I find out! You too if you find out anything!

Yeah I will do, fingers crossed for us both nervous though! Just want to hear back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I will do, fingers crossed for us both nervous though! Just want to hear back

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's torture waiting hahaha! I just want to know!
It's torture waiting hahaha! I just want to know!

I know! I'm trying to think if I remember you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know! I'm trying to think if I remember you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Um I was wearing a black suit with a blue top if that helps? Like dark brown hair?
Um I was wearing a black suit with a blue top if that helps? Like dark brown hair?

I've gone blank haha! I was wearing like black trousers, black top with a white collar and grey blazer with like ginger/ brown hair 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've gone blank haha! I was wearing like black trousers, black top with a white collar and grey blazer with like ginger/ brown hair 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh God Same here haha! There Was So many people being interviewed
Oh God Same here haha! There Was So many people being interviewed

Haha yeah there was it was intense!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Hi,
I have got my interview for derby adult nursing next week and I just want to know how the literacy test is like so I can try to be prepared for it

thank you
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lild
Hi,
I have got my interview for derby adult nursing next week and I just want to know how the literacy test is like so I can try to be prepared for it

thank you

It's mainly like pick the correct spelling of the word to put in the sentence, Or the correct punctuation so it's things like that and just prepare that the maths is all measure,nets so conversions from grams to kilograms and things like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Thank you very much this really helps
Original post by lild
Thank you very much this really helps

It's okay :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
anybody heard back from derby?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending