The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beautifulxxx
SubhanAllah. My dad was telling me how he is not even being buried in some special place no, the life is gone all that remains in a corpse. SubhanAllah when I saw the janazah it shook me man, alhamdulilah a reminder for us all. Perhaps he will earn the reward and mercy of Allah. We should be optimistic insha'Allah, the grand mufti and sheikh Fawzan attended the janaza mash'Allah. May Allah forgive him.

Ameen.
Yeah I watched it on TV as well. Amazing reality check.

Thank you for your answer. I agree with what you've said...this place has changed me too alhamdulilah. I think it's just as a precaution, I remember falling into the trap on shaytan in regards to the internet and I do regret it now. Well we learn from out mistakes I suppose. Since then I've been some NoMixingInternetExtremist lol.
Thanks again sis xx

Yeah I agree.
I wouldn't call it extreme, I would call it being religious and that's a good thing :smile:
Wa iyyaki x
Original post by ash92:)

There aren't many that give atheism much attention because it is paradoxical to faith.

Would you know of any good articles or links which give good arguements for Islam vs Atheism debates
Original post by Tennumbers
No, he was my ustaad (teacher). SubhanAllah he was absolutely brilliant. :smile:

Which Madrasah?
Yes he is a good teacher... But he's very soft and a lot of students take advantage of it unfortunately...
Not me though...:h:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Would you know of any good articles or links which give good arguements for Islam vs Atheism debates

Unfortunately not. I've never looked into this area of conflict much. Seems rather vain when they are so starkly different and I have little interest in it. If one doesn't believe in God, any concept of Islam may be rejected based on this reason, whether it is seen as good or not.
Unfortunately not. I've never looked into this area of conflict much. Seems rather vain when they are so starkly different and I have little interest in it. If one doesn't believe in God, any concept of Islam may be rejected based on this reason, whether it is seen as good or not.

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply:smile:
Hey, new here!
Shirk is the biggest sin in Islam. SubhanAllah some of us may commit shirk ignorantly, always remember to say this dua:
And May Allah save us from this horrific sin. Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roflwaffles
Hey, new here!

Hello.

Welcome to the I-SOC :biggrin:
Original post by kabuligirl
Hello.

Welcome to the I-SOC :biggrin:

Thanks
Hey, new here!

Welcome. :smile:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Alhamdulillah

I have no respect for those who take stuff like that as a joke. They are just promoting Islamic hate and aren't benefitting the Ummrah
Shirk is the biggest sin in Islam. SubhanAllah some of us may commit shirk ignorantly, always remember to say this dua:
And May Allah save us from this horrific sin. Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such as?
Original post by K1NG93
Such as?

SubhanAllah I'd say mainly with our tongue. For example, if we swear by something other than Allah, it's a form of shirk and major sin.
Edit: You should check out the usool a thalatha lectures by Ahmad Jibril insha'Allah.
Posted from TSR Mobile
SubhanAllah I'd say mainly with our tongue. For example, if we swear by something other than Allah, it's a form of shirk and major sin.
Edit: You should check out the usool a thalatha lectures by Ahmad Jibril insha'Allah.
Posted from TSR Mobile

OK thanks. I'm not guilty of doing that.
Original post by Ganhad
i cant find it anymore ash . you should of stickied it :biggrin: . arabs are some of the most racist unpleasant people i have ever met in my entire life ( im a bengali) they will see me and my race in chains before they view me as a fellow muslim( though this is on shaky ground now)

Edit: nvm, misread your post

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1875
Hey, new here!

Salaam Welcome to the tsr Islamic Society!
Original post by K1NG93
x

Please use the report function to flag any posts for moderation.
Please use the report function to flag any posts for moderation.

Well it's not like that always gets the job done in terms of getting rid of trolls but thanks for the tip bro. :yy:
Original post by K1NG93
Well it's not like that always gets the job done in terms of getting rid of trolls but thanks for the tip bro. :yy:

If you have an issue with moderation, please take your concerns to AAM. Remember that all moderators are volunteers and must take time aside from their own preoccupations in order to work to make this place better and tidy up the threads.
Reply 1879
[video="youtube;fzhtFDIDN9M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzhtFDIDN9M[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending