The Student Room Group

I work at KFC, any questions (please be serious)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AthleticScholar
what sort of philosophical reply is that lol.

"Confucius says rain makes river"

Well being dedicated to the jobs is important & also getting on with your co workers is good too
What do you do with leftover chickens and chips? Do you reheat them the next day and serve it to customers?
Original post by PhenolphthaleinX
What do you do with leftover chickens and chips? Do you reheat them the next day and serve it to customers?

No it all get thrown away
Is KFC food clean as in clean I mean cooked by people with good hygiene and equipment is clean as well as people was their hands?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by realcloud
Is KFC food clean as in clean I mean cooked by people with good hygiene and equipment is clean as well as people was their hands?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes everything is very clean if our restaurant, all staff have to was their hands at least once per hour of more if they have handled cash or raw chicken or other things such as rubbish, going toilet, sneezing ect
Original post by topaztiger1983
Yes everything is very clean if our restaurant, all staff have to was their hands at least once per hour of more if they have handled cash or raw chicken or other things such as rubbish, going toilet, sneezing ect

I feel like some Kfc now

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you eat for lunch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
What do you eat for lunch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally I usually have a Zinger Meal
How often do you have KFC? It must be so tempting when the food is so close by!
Original post by flibber
How often do you have KFC? It must be so tempting when the food is so close by!

I eat KFC whenever I am doing more that 4 hour shift which is usually 3 days a week (Fri, Sat & Sun this week), I don't very often eat at KFC when not on shift (Too expensive & I don't get a discount either!)
My mate's Mrs works at KFC for 6 hours a day while he stays at home, does housework, picks the kids up from school etc... she comes home about 4ish and he has to take care of all the dinner, sort the kids out and do everything because she's too tired after a "hard day at work" to do it all.

My question is, is working at KFC really that grueling that the above is justified, or is she what I suspect her to be - just a lazy, excuse-making bitch?
Is there anything on the menu which we should avoid?
Original post by WoodyMKC
My mate's Mrs works at KFC for 6 hours a day while he stays at home, does housework, picks the kids up from school etc... she comes home about 4ish and he has to take care of all the dinner, sort the kids out and do everything because she's too tired after a "hard day at work" to do it all.

My question is, is working at KFC really that grueling that the above is justified, or is she what I suspect her to be - just a lazy, excuse-making bitch?

Can I answer with a question

Would you be tired after being on you feet for 6 hour a day with only 30 minute break?, bear in mind that if the restaurant if busy then she will be running around a lot too!

I don't understand why people think that working in a fast food restaurant is easy, what do you think we do all day sit on our asses

I am a cook so I am on the go all day my job is as hard as most other hard working people, think before slating someone
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IcEmAn911
Is there anything on the menu which we should avoid?

Not at all everything is prepared with the utmost care & attention
Can I answer with a question

Would you be tired after being on you feet for 6 hour a day with only 30 minute break?, bear in mind that if the restaurant if busy then she will be running around a lot too!

I don't understand why people think that working in a fast food restaurant is easy, what do you think we do all day sit on our asses

I am a cook so I am on the go all day my job is as hard as most other hard working people, think before slating someone

Granted mate and I wasn't digging at you and saying it's a lazy job, but I know fellas that do manual labour all day and come home and still do housework, cooking and help with the kids. So was just asking if there was something I'm missing, she won't lift a finger when she gets home but when he was working a manual job in a factory and she was staying at home he was still expected to help out when he got home, poor bastard.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Granted mate and I wasn't digging at you and saying it's a lazy job, but I know fellas that do manual labour all day and come home and still do housework, cooking and help with the kids. So was just asking if there was something I'm missing, she won't lift a finger when she gets home but when he was working a manual job in a factory and she was staying at home he was still expected to help out when he got home, poor bastard.

OK I see & I help out with the housework when I get back, refusing to do anything when she get back seems to be very lazy indeed
Is there a anything on the secret menu? e.g. The Triple Down? :smile:
Is there a anything on the secret menu? e.g. The Triple Down? :smile:

We don't have a secret menu as far at I am aware
We don't have a secret menu as far at I am aware

Thanks for your replies, it's been quite interesting to see what it's like behind the scenes :smile:

Shame about the secret menu, must be a joke or something.
Thanks for your replies, it's been quite interesting to see what it's like behind the scenes :smile:

Shame about the secret menu, must be a joke or something.

Secret menu may be more relevant to US as they do thing differently over there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending