The Student Room Group

Magaluf at 17

I am 17, all my friends are 18 and planning on going to magaluf in july. Will being 17 be an issue there ? how strict are clubs/bars ? and how could I possibly get around it. Thanks
I went last July with a group of mates 15 of us. I look very young and didn't get asked for ID once so you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by j_r112
I am 17, all my friends are 18 and planning on going to magaluf in july. Will being 17 be an issue there ? how strict are clubs/bars ? and how could I possibly get around it. Thanks

I'm going to magaluf this summer as well and I have the same problem!! I'm the only one of my friends born in August and we're all going in July. I've heard I won't have a problem tho cos they don't id
Original post by tekitw
I'm going to magaluf this summer as well and I have the same problem!! I'm the only one of my friends born in August and we're all going in July. I've heard I won't have a problem tho cos they don't id

The only possible problem you could run into, is if you are getting an all inclusive hotel. Just means you won't be able to get served alcoholic drinks at the bar, drinking age is 18 right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Chris Cartner
The only possible problem you could run into, is if you are getting an all inclusive hotel. Just means you won't be able to get served alcoholic drinks at the bar, drinking age is 18 right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah didn't think of that.. I can just get my friends to but me drinks tho
Original post by j_r112

Are you actually having a laugh :tongue:

They will not give a **** what age you are in Magaluf. Forget about taking ID, even for your friends who are 18. Spain is ridiculously relaxed about drinking: when I was fourteen we went out clubbing every night in Costa Blanca and when walking down the strip we'd actually be approached with free drink vouchers. You'll be absolutely fine! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by j_r112

I went last year and one of my friends were 17 and they were fine.

Also any chance you could please like this Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/MagalufMustDoEvents
If you're after any advice before you go or while in magaluf feel to message it and we'll get back to you straight away! Can also tell you about all the events that are happening and where to buy tickets from :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest