The Student Room Group

How often do you see your partner?

Well?
Do you think you see each other enough, too little or is it too much?

Scroll to see replies

I meet my right hand, every day at 10pm.
I see Wentworth Miller on the screen every night
Used to see my ex every other day

Original post by queen-bee
I see Wentworth Miller on the screen every night

What season you on? First season is so epic
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bittr n swt
What season you on? First season is so epic

Ive never seen a show that compares to it! I'm on third season
Every day. (We live together)
Raaaaaarely. Like once every few weeks at the moment. He's so busy with his business and I'm just lazy, or I have family stuff to deal with (usually mum's hospital appointments), so we rarely get to see each other. Once uni finishes in April I'll be pushing to see him more. I hate not being able to see him as much as I'd like. :frown:
Reply 7
Every single day since we have lived together for the last 4 yrs. Before that though I saw him pretty much every day as he would walk over to my bit after work most days and then he moved in with my family for a while.
Usually every other day. I'd happily see him everyday though
Every day pretty much. Compared to other relationships it is the most frequent I've seen someone. We've been together for a while and I'm not tired of him. :smile:
Original post by Stefano93

So you never cheat on the right hand with the left hand?
Usually once every 1 or 2 weeks. One of us has to get a train to get to one another. It's short and affordable for weekend distance but not for week distance.
So sixth form and uni stops us from seeing each other as much as we'd like.

It's easy to cope with now but when I start uni it will get harder as I applied before I knew him so didn't have him to take in to account for distance.
It'll just cost more on the train really.
I see my boyfriend once a month as I am in uni!! When I'm home I see him 2-3 times a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stefano93

How lovely. Always the closest and never too much of a nuisance.
At least twice a week. We both have very busy schedules because I'm a full time student and work and he has cook hours.
Too little :frown: I only get to see her once a week, sometimes we don't see each other for two weeks. It's so painful being apart from the girl that I love, I wish I could spend more time with her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We live together, but both work shifts (him including nights) and he also travels for work. So we either see each other loads (every day) or we dont see each other for days/weeks at a time.
Longest we've gone is 3 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Once a week, if we're lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by morgan8002
So you never cheat on the right hand with the left hand?

No, it would be very unfaithful :colondollar:
Original post by EnolaGay
How lovely. Always the closest and never too much of a nuisance.

Apart from the aftermath :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending