The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87
it was a really annoying situation at home! :sigh:

but its okay now. im not talking to grandma because she doesnt want to talk to me so she can be like that if she wants to be. if she didnt say anything in the first place then nothing would have happened and no shes annoyed that i reacted badly :rolleyes: i mean what do you excpect???? :facepalm:

anyway, im calmed downish now! gonna go eat. was gonna eat then but was put off :angry:
you are very sweet lou! :hugs:

:jumphug:

Hope everything works out cupcakes. And thanks for earlier :hugs:

You seem quite angry though :console:
Original post by lou 22
Yep way better.

Good to hear! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zhang-liao
:jumphug:

Hope everything works out cupcakes. And thanks for earlier :hugs:

You seem quite angry though :console:

awww! :jumphug: its okay! :hugs:

im quite calmed down now! :smile: thank you! :hugs:

You're welcome :jumphug:

Calm down! It's been long enough miss! :teehee:
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Calm down! It's been long enough miss! :teehee:

thank you for your input love :yy:
thank you for your input love :yy:

You're welcome. :star:
A little sad, a little ecstatic, a little stressed and a little tired :h:
Original post by SassQueen13

But a whole load of Sassiness :teehee:

why the mixed emotions?
Very very happy :smile: unlike last night :smile: :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Why? its the half way mark so at least the weekend is getting closer :smile:.

I used to love Wednesdays. Until I got a new teacher (whom I have on Wednesdays) who thinks I'm dyslexic and stupid. Kind of puts a downer on the day. :smile:
on a scale of 1-100....70. happy to be home, but wanted to do something/go out. and happy i had sex last night...and said to a Colombian store owner that I wanted a bottle of water in Spanish and asked her where she's from.

And that City defended laughably badly when they got beaten by Boro lololololol..
After another fallout with someone - I had a restless upsetting night and didn't get to sleep till gone 5am!! They come in to see me and play all like alls forgiven and let's move on but it's the biggest elephant in the room and it's driving me mad!! I don't feel like doing anything for anyone or myself again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm hungry, lazy, tired and I'm hating Sundays. Shops don't open until 1 here but I've lost all motivation to go shopping by then so I waste the day being bored at home. :frown:
I feel as though I've lost my inspiration to be creative which worries me slightly. I need to find some new music or something. :tongue: Other than that I am very happy!
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I feel as though I've lost my inspiration to be creative which worries me slightly. I need to find some new music or something. :tongue: Other than that I am very happy!

inspiration can come from anywhere so hopefully you find it soon. love the username btw
Original post by IDukem
But a whole load of Sassiness :teehee:

You know it gurl :awesome: #StaySassy5ever

Original post by chelseafreak
why the mixed emotions?

Hmm I'm not sure, it was just one of those days where I was sad but then something cheered me up and I was also low on sleep :lol:
You know it gurl :awesome: #StaySassy5ever

Hmm I'm not sure, it was just one of those days where I was sad but then something cheered me up and I was also low on sleep :lol:

ah fair play we all have those days
Original post by chelseafreak
inspiration can come from anywhere so hopefully you find it soon. love the username btw

Thank you, I really appreciate that :smile: on both counts! I'd say the same thing to you although I'd be worried about the anti-Chelsea faction on this site- I wouldn't stand a chance! :tongue:

Latest