The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Health and well being course

Hi I have been offered a place at Wolverhampton to do the Health and well being course in October this year full time, is anybody else doing it and are you finding it enjoyable? Do you know how many days it is for (the lectures) many thanks in advance:colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Hi I started oct 2014. It's two days a week which is Tuesday and Friday for semester one and semester two that starts first week in feb is tues, wed and Thursday. It is a great course. You will have three assignments in each semester. Can be hard work so time management is needed. But on the plus side I start adult nursing in jan 2016. So it got me to where I want to be.

Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Net17011990
Hi I started oct 2014. It's two days a week which is Tuesday and Friday for semester one and semester two that starts first week in feb is tues, wed and Thursday. It is a great course. You will have three assignments in each semester. Can be hard work so time management is needed. But on the plus side I start adult nursing in jan 2016. So it got me to where I want to be.

Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi thank you so much for the information! just so much to think about and well done to you to be doing adult nursing in January 2016 :smile::smile::smile: .is it all about holistic healing?, not sure if there will be any maths and english tests:frown:, did you have to do any presentations and did they allow you to opt out? hope you dont mind me asking thanks Michelle :colondollar:
There no tests for adult nursing. Only a interview with 2 people and they ask you 10 questions. The course is about health psychology and health awareness. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Net17011990
There no tests for adult nursing. Only a interview with 2 people and they ask you 10 questions. The course is about health psychology and health awareness. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi are there any tests on the health and wellbeing course or presentations to do ( can you opt out of presentations) last minute nerves lol x
I never had a test for the health and wellbeing course. It was a group interview. I had my interview last June xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi there are u doing the health and wellbeing leap?
I've just finished the course in May.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hi I am starting it this October, are you? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Me to 5th of oct, wolverhampton city.
Reply 10
😀 I am a little nervous as I am a mature student , can I ask your age, hope you don't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 35 years old and there was woman older than me Hun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Good😀 I am 49 , better late than never! 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Reply 14
I am to hun. I am 39 so we are in the same boat.
Reply 15
Original post by LIllyann
I am to hun. I am 39 so we are in the same boat.

great, feel better :smile:
Reply 16
Me to hahaha
Reply 17
I applied but no reply yet. I'm 39 as well.
Reply 18
Original post by ngozi14
I applied but no reply yet. I'm 39 as well.

Good Luck :smile:
Reply 19
Thanks Lillyann

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending