The Student Room Group

University choices for LLB Law

Hi. I've recently gotten back my result for my AS exam and I'm pleased to have achieved AAAA. However, I'm in a dilemma as I can't come to a conclusion on which university should I opt for as my firm and insurance choice. The 5 conditional offers I've received are:

1) Exeter (AAA)
2) Reading (AAB)
3) Sheffield (AAA)
4) Cardiff (ABB)
5) Northumbria (320 tariff points)

I would be glad to hear about the graduate prospects, student life, academic ratings and so forth for the respective universities.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by emilychenwt
Hi. I've recently gotten back my result for my AS exam and I'm pleased to have achieved AAAA. However, I'm in a dilemma as I can't come to a conclusion on which university should I opt for as my firm and insurance choice. The 5 conditional offers I've received are:

1) Exeter (AAA)
2) Reading (AAB)
3) Sheffield (AAA)
4) Cardiff (ABB)

I would be glad to hear about the graduate prospects, student life, academic ratings and so forth for the respective universities.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd go for Exeter personally and then insure whatever university you a) be the most lenient and b) like the most
Original post by emilychenwt

1) Exeter (AAA)
2) Reading (AAB)
3) Sheffield (AAA)
4) Cardiff (ABB)

Posted from TSR Mobile

based on reputation it would be Exeter. Cardiff would be your best insurance but visit the unis and look at course content before you decide. Exeter and reading would be similar unis both campus based in smallish towns whereas Sheffield and Cardiff are in far bigger cities. the reason for going for Cardiff as an insurance is it gives you greater insurance due to being a grade lower than reading
Reply 3
Original post by 105263
I'd go for Exeter personally and then insure whatever university you a) be the most lenient and b) like the most

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by swanseajack1
based on reputation it would be Exeter. Cardiff would be your best insurance but visit the unis and look at course content before you decide. Exeter and reading would be similar unis both campus based in smallish towns whereas Sheffield and Cardiff are in far bigger cities. the reason for going for Cardiff as an insurance is it gives you greater insurance due to being a grade lower than reading

Thank you so much! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending