The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Any offers for law? Sent my UCAS away in November but still haven't heard anything
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 421
Original post by victoriatayylor
Has anyone received an offer from Durham for Law?

I have applied for law but haven't heard anything yet. Have you got an offer for law? Also, what other unis have you applied to?
Reply 422
Original post by Gabrielxucram
Me too! Which college did you apply to?

St. Chad's. I like the traditional feeling that Bailey colleges have. What about you?
Has anyone heard anything for General Engineering?

I am still waiting for Durham to reply :confused:
If colleges reply in February, what happens if you don't get an offer until March?
Original post by bethblur
If colleges reply in February, what happens if you don't get an offer until March?

Colleges reply late February, but more usually early March. Everyone with an offer gets a place in a college so nothing out of the ordinary will happen if you don't get an offer until March. You'll just have a longer wait.
Original post by SuperCat007
Colleges reply late February, but more usually early March. Everyone with an offer gets a place in a college so nothing out of the ordinary will happen if you don't get an offer until March. You'll just have a longer wait.

ok thanks
:cool:
Original post by cdeplanta
Just recieved an offer to study Economics for A*AA (non specific A*)

Congrats I got an offer for economics too! What college have to put as your preference?
Original post by rennys
St. Chad's. I like the traditional feeling that Bailey colleges have. What about you?

I applied to Castle.. Hope I get in.
Any other Law offer holders? :smile:
Anybody else received an offer for History? Mine was A*AA, I'm not firming though but it's an amazing place, good luck! :smile:
Original post by AmberW1997
Anybody else received an offer for History? Mine was A*AA, I'm not firming though but it's an amazing place, good luck! :smile:

When did you receive it? Still waiting for Ancient, Medieval and Modern.
When did you receive it? Still waiting for Ancient, Medieval and Modern.

Last friday! :smile:
Last friday! :smile:

Congratulations! Where are you thinking on firming and where are you thinking on making your insurance? :smile:
Reply 434
Just got an ABB offer for primary teaching! Hopefully getting into John snow. Has anyone else got an offer for primary teaching? Haven't heard anything about other people with offers :smile:
For those that have applied for PPE, do you know what grades we are expected to have? I know that the standard offer is A*AA but those who apply for PPE usually exceed those requirements?
Congratulations! Where are you thinking on firming and where are you thinking on making your insurance? :smile:

Thank you!! I've firmed Cambridge and made Warwick my insurance :smile: What about you?
Thank you!! I've firmed Cambridge and made Warwick my insurance :smile: What about you?

Brilliant universities! I have received offers from King's College London, Sussex and Queens Belfast. Still waiting to hear from Durham and York. I think i'd firm either Kings, Durham or York. Insurance would be Queens!
Got my offer today of AAB for business management :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 439
Original post by JJLLAA
Just got an ABB offer for primary teaching! Hopefully getting into John snow. Has anyone else got an offer for primary teaching? Haven't heard anything about other people with offers :smile:

I have! Stephenson hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest