The Student Room Group

How has your face changed?

Scroll to see replies

All that has changed is my face has got fatter. My cheekbones used to be really pointy and noticeable but I gained weight over the last two years and now you can't really notice them unless I smile. I'm not that fussed though.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Because its true and as an Oriental guy who really likes white girls, it gets me down a lot.

Dw you'll get a white girl soon.

how do you know you're just not butterz?
Original post by Zenarthra
Married already? :redface:
How old may i ask? :tongue:

23 :smile:
omg you have changed sooo much!
Your cheekbones seem to have gotten wider...
Do you feel your cheekbones and jaw have grown?

No; but my face is leaner than it was between the ages of 21 and 24, my facial-hair has developed to a respectable level of coverage and judging by the recent spate of 'Derren Brown' comparisons my dress-sense and personal grooming have both improved immensely in the meantime; all of which points to the radical transformation you see before you now.
Original post by Profesh
18:

Spoiler

19:

Spoiler

22:

Spoiler

26:

Spoiler

28:

Spoiler

Not 'hot' exactly, but a damned sight better-looking than I was at 18.

Your hair is MUCH redder at 22+ than it was at 18/19, did you dye it or?
Original post by Precious Illusions
Your hair is MUCH redder at 22+ than it was at 18/19, did you dye it or?

This should redress that:

Original post by Profesh
This should redress that:

:laugh: Must have been the lighting/camera quality for the other photos.
Original post by jam277
Dw you'll get a white girl soon.

how do you know you're just not butterz?

Because I have never seen an Oriental guy with a white girlfriend in real life either and I live in London.
- My face is longer now because my jawbone grew a good bit more after 18

- Think my cheekbones and forehead (ridge?) also developed more, probably contributing to the longer face.
My cheekbones also became more pronounced due to loss of 'baby fat', too

- I've noticed less fatty tissue than before on the outer sides of both of my temples, giving me a more hollow/'skull-like' face in that area

- More defined jawline, again, after losing baby fat over time.

- My nose has grown a fair bit longer since I was 18. I've welcomed that though because my nose looked infantile and stupid before. It's more 'classic' and streamlined now. I've read your nose continues to grow well into old age though, ffs! I've seen this in old people. Damn it, I want my nose to remain looking as it does now... :-/ (Future nose surgery recipient?!)

- Even though my face is longer, my face is also wider-looking due to my jawbone growing, the jawline becoming more prominent and losing any extraneous baby fat

- My cheeks look more 'hollow' these days, probably because I got rid of the baby fat (in the cheeks and elsewhere)

- I have a couple of small sunspots(?)/freckles(?) on each cheek, respectively (one on each cheek)

- More, thicker facial hair nowadays that seems to require shaving every two days (could go three days before shaving again, at 18). I'm not into cultivating the designer stubble/beard/moustache/goatee look myself... For the time being anyway...
I got a red scar on my chin from a burn that's how :frown:

Apart from that I've gotten better looking in general. Not sure how though. I think my face got more symmetrical.
I used to have such a baby face. I mean I still do but it's not as much as before. It seems like my cheekbones/jaw have gotten more defined
I don't think I've changed much at all in the past 8 years. My hair has probably changed more just because it's thick and I'm always trying different things to keep it out of my way, like it was long and tied back at 18, but now I just keep it in a loose head band because tying it in a pony tail causes it to tug and pull and feel tight and also it looks kind of bad.

My face looks a bit wider at the cheekbones, but they don't actually protrude, they're just wide. My eyebrows are more chunky and muscular and have more lines between them when they used to be soft and smooth when I was 18, also my eyebrows now rest in a cynical kind of Jack Nicholson look (I guess I take it from my granddad), when they used to rest in a way that made me look worried or anxious. My skin has always been good, hasn't changed, though I do have broken blood vessels in my cheeks which normally alcoholics get but I have never been a drinker and don't consume alcohol.

Facial expressions aren't reflexive any more, I have to focus to use them now or else even if I feel something I just fail to express anything outwardly. So that's probably resulted in my facial muscles being a bit out of use and saggy and my resting expression looking kind of pouty. I need to figure out how to make facial expressions something I can do again without having to concentrate on it.

I also got facial hair coming in, which unfortunately is genetic it's not a hormonal thing, and even more unfortunately my skin is sensitive to every method I've tried to remove it, so I can take my pick of either having facial hair (or stubble) and endure heckling day in day out or I can have nasty open sores on my face from chemical burns or ripped skin. Fun.
Well, it's only been one year, so not much. But I think it looks slightly tireder, and my beard grows so fast that if I clean shave in the morning, I return in the evening and boom. Stubble everywhere.
Mind you, I think I look slightly healthier this year than last, on account of me being generally more emotionally stable.
I'm 18 now :C
How has your face changed between the ages 18 - till now?
Face structure changes such as jaw and cheekbone lateral expansions.

I look more German than ever before which is strange as I'm not German and I don't think there is German blood in me :lol:
My face went in and I got my eyebrows done. And apparently my chin's more prominent
Reply 57
Not that much tbh

I've lost a lot of weight though, so I look different, but my face in general still looks the same as it did when I was 16 tbh

I'm 23
When I was younger I had very far cheeks and no jawline- luckily the fat has gone and my face is more angular
Loat weight since 16 slightly more aesthetic. A necessity after my Reddit thread during ban time, 'women are more likely to dump men with rounder faces'

Quick Reply

Latest