Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Salaam All,

How is everyone doing? :biggrin:

WaSalam

Fine alhamdulillah. How are you?
Reply 1941
Good alhamdulilah. :smile:

Lol, 4 lions hmm I think I have seen it ages ago (Lol even though that message was not meant for me). :biggrin:

that's great! :smile:

me too lol it's definitely the funniest movie i've seen. :biggrin:
Original post by K1NG93
WaSalam

Fine alhamdulillah. How are you?

Good, good alhamdulilah :biggrin:
Original post by ko111

np it's funny throughout lol.

I will try to watch it soon.
Original post by ko111
that's great! :smile:

me too lol it's definitely the funniest movie i've seen. :biggrin:

Lol, I just can't seem to remember what it was about
Good, good alhamdulilah :biggrin:

Cool :smile:
Salaam All,

How is everyone doing? :biggrin:

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Alhamdulillah, I am well sister.
Reply 1947

don't worry about it. :smile:

It's about a group of Muslims aspiring to be suicide bombers.
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:

Two persons should not talk privately ignoring the third, for that will grieve him.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4851 - Authentic
Source : Transcribed from: Gems and Jewels | Compiled by: Abdul-Malik Mujahid | DarusSalamA man went to Ibn ‘Abbas radiAllaahu ‘anhu and said, “O Ibn ‘Abbas, I want to enjoin people to do good and forbid them from doing evil.” Ibn ‘Abbas said, “And have you reached that level?” He said, “I hope that that is so.” He said, “If you do not fear to be exposed by three verses of Allah’s Book, then do so.” The man asked, “And what are they?” He mentioned this verse:Enjoin you Al-Birr (piety and righteousness and each and every act of obedience to Allâh) on the people and you forget (to practise it) yourselves.” (Baqarah 2:44)And then asked, “Have you applied the implications of this verse?” He said, “No.” Ibn ‘Abbas then mentioned the second verse:O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do? Most hateful it is with Allâh that you say that which you do not do. (As-Saff 61:2-3)After that he asked, “Have you applied the implications of this verse?” He said, “No.” He then mentioned the third verse regarding Shu’aib alayhi salaam:“I wish not, in contradiction to you, to do that which I forbid you.” (Hud 11:88)And then he asked, “Have you applied the implications of this verse? He said, “No.” Ibn ‘Abbas said, “Then begin with yourself.”
Original post by Tennumbers
Madrasah Naqeebul Islam. (Girls evening classes.)
aw yeah he is very soft but Alhumdulillah a great ustaad. Allahuma barik lahu.

Mashaallah... May Allah increase you in knowledge...
On Imam Maalik رحمه الله
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422192934.340349.jpg

[from The Four Imams, by Muhammad Abu Zahra]
Original post by Enginerd.
Salaam all!, long time since I commented on this thread.

Was a bit curious, do any of you attend the gym? Kinda lonely in my blog at the moment :smile:

Yeah i do... What's your blog called?
Don't know if you people know but in Darul Uloom Bury... In response to the seven million magazines that were to be published... A collective durood shareef was organised in which from Tuesday till Friday we had a target of 7 million durood... One for each magazine... And Alhamdulillah on Friday after it was counted... We had a total of 9 million subhanallah... This is how we should respond to Islam hate.... Not through debates and what not
Original post by ttaylor17
Mashaallah... May Allah increase you in knowledge...

Ameen. and us all.

Don't know if you people know but in Darul Uloom Bury... In response to the seven million magazines that were to be published... A collective durood shareef was organised in which from Tuesday till Friday we had a target of 7 million durood... One for each magazine... And Alhamdulillah on Friday after it was counted... We had a total of 9 million subhanallah... This is how we should respond to Islam hate.... Not through debates and what not

Heard about that SubhanAllah. Didn't know it reached 9 million tho. wow. :eek: May Allah reward you all abundantly. Ameen.
Ameen. and us all.

Heard about that SubhanAllah. Didn't know it reached 9 million tho. wow. :eek: May Allah reward you all abundantly. Ameen.

Ameen...

What do you mean you collected 9 million durood shareef? I'm guessing everyone gets allocated a set number to say and then you count them?

Also debates are not bad per se, though of course sending salawat on RasulAllah صلى الله عليه و سلم is an excellent thing to do. Debates are good in general to dispel lies and put forward the truth.

Interesting...

Ameen. and us all.

Ameen
[h="1"]Sahih Bukhari[/h]
[h="1"]Sahih Bukhari Volume 003, Book 042, Hadith Number 612.[/h]

Narrated By Anas : The Prophet passed a date fallen on the way and said, "Were I not afraid that it may be from a Sadaqa (charitable gifts), I would have eaten it.

"Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Sometimes when I return home and find a date fallen on my bed, I pick it up in order to eat it, but I fear that it might be from a Sadaqa, so I throw it."