The Student Room Group

London Academy of Excellence 2015 Applicants.

Hiya! Is there anyone applying to London Academy of Excellence? My interview is this Saturday. I'm not too worried but it's still my first time! I heard there's this Dragons Den thing I'm not really good at those sort of tasks do you have to present?

Anybody in general that has applied?

:wink:

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I had one last year and yes, it's a group task.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thanks for replying! I had mine yesterday and I have went very well I'm pleased. Around 900 maybe even more have applied but I'm confident I'll get in. Did you get in?
He
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by dci.james.turner
Hey i think i saw you! where you in Brighton #2? and did you create a geography game?

Omg yhhh!! Where were you?
I w
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
I was there :wink: and what are your predicted grades? and how did your interview go?

Well first what group were you in what was your idea. Lol describe yourself I want to try recognise you!
im
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
LOOOL I know you weren't
Original post by irfan_blue
LOOOL I know you weren't

Lol s
(edited 9 years ago)
bt
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Lol she was hot though, i was eton #2 , was wearing a suit, whats your predicted grades?

Lol that's your opinion. Ey and you lot won didn't you? My predicted grades:

English Language A*
English Literature A*
Geography A*
Mathematics A (already achieved)
French A
Core Science A (already achieved)
Additional Science A
Triple Science A
Religious Studies A
ICT B (already achieved)
Short Course Physical Education B (already achieved)
Additional Mathematics C

French and Religious Studies are meant to be A* btw. But these are all official 👍
(edited 9 years ago)
w.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
btw what was that girls name?
:tongue:

Not fair to be revealing that here sorry 😝 goes Leytonstone though .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irfan_blue
Not fair to be revealing that here sorry ������ goes Leytonstone though .

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
wow. i'm predicted all A's, doubt ill get in, pretty touch competition!

Dunno yh it'll be tough although I had a few extra curricular up my sleeve and gave them a reference form which I think gives me an advantage!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Private message me the name please loool

Well it'd be nice if you replied!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol i missed the lae deadline and planning to go chobham instead, have you heard anything about that? and apparently lae make you do alot of independent study, and my cousins told me that about 9 people dropped out in the first two weeks because they didn't even get help....
Reply 18
Original post by amranhassan
lol i missed the lae deadline and planning to go chobham instead, have you heard anything about that? and apparently lae make you do alot of independent study, and my cousins told me that about 9 people dropped out in the first two weeks because they didn't even get help....

It's a matter of opinion i think it suits me them people jus can't handle the pressure of being with other smart people! Chobham is also a free school they can sack a teacher when they desire.
Got it this saturday. I'm going to have to try and outperform the rest in the interviews. My grades are very average but I'm a psuedo intellectual. The moment the interviewer will interview me, i'll have him fooled. Hopefully anwaysss lool :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending