The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Dudley Boyz set to return at the Rumble apparently.

What a coup that would be. Haven't seen them in the ring since mid-00s.
Original post by Mackay

Daymn. Next time put it in spoiler :tongue:

I do look at spoilers and rumours but only so much
Reply 302
Original post by heavyhandscott
Daymn. Next time put it in spoiler :tongue:

I do look at spoilers and rumours but only so much

Most Rumble rumours end up being bull****, mate!
Original post by Mackay
Most Rumble rumours end up being bull****, mate!

Think its cus its the time where literally anyone could pop out, you never know (of course the rumours put superstars in peoples minds)
Reply 304
Would take no returning superstars if it meant Zayn got a shot in the Rumble tbh.

Looking forward to seeing Kofi's spot, too.
Original post by Mackay

I saw them live a few months back, they're still as good as ever. :smile:
Original post by IanDangerously
I saw them live a few months back, they're still as good as ever. :smile:

Didnt Bubba Ray just sign a new TNA contract?
Original post by heavyhandscott
Didnt Bubba Ray just sign a new TNA contract?

I don't believe so. He was out of contract with them in October last year and I think he's just been doing the odd indy date and working on his school since then.
Does anyone know the UK start and end time for royal rumble??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ooftar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Starts at 1am. Dont know about finish. Maybe about 3:30-4am?
Reply 310
Original post by ooftar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finishes around 4.
Reply 311
Predictions for tonight:

- The Ascension def. The New Age Outlaws
- The Usos def. The Miz and Damien Mizdow to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships
- Cesaro, Tyson Kidd and Adam Rose def. The New Day
- Paige and Natalya def. The Bella Twins
- Brock Lesnar def. Seth Rollins and John Cena to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (but Seth Rollins cashes in with interference from Paul Heyman)
- Royal Rumble winner: Roman Reigns.
Oh ****, it's tonight. Better look up a totally legal service to watch it.

I haven't been following so I don't know how momentum is so these are complete guesses really.

New Age Outlaws def. The Ascension, because I hear Ascension are getting buried right now. Maybe a win will be by DQ or something to save some face.

Miz and Mizdow def. Usos, so they have the inevitable break up occur while they're champs, to freshen things up, and to set up a WrestleMania match perhaps.

The New Day def. The Most Random Collection Of Guys Ever That Creative Don't Know What To Do With And Haven't Been Released Yet, because Tyson has got to be on the way out, they have no idea what to do with funny kooky guys like Rose after the initial reveal, and Cesaro is a singles star.

Bellas def. Paige and Natalya, I can't even guess what this match is all about, so I'll go with the team that in theory should work better together and WWE seem to like. Also apparently Natalya's character on Total Divas is a whiny bitch, so they're gonna have her moan at Paige's character to get the sympathy vote.

I'm having faith in the Rematch Era still going strong. So I say Cena def. Rollins to win title, Lesnar goes on a rampage, Rollins cashes in, Cena wins lol. Next PPV, Lesnar gets a rematch vs Cena, they do a big thing about how Brock didn't get pinned and Brock destroyed Cena last time, then Cena wins lol, possibly with interference from Undertaker. Brock then feuds with Undertaker so Undertaker can redeem himself with a win.

Royal Rumble: I want to say Daniel Bryan. I think WWE believes that Cena and Bryan are their two biggest stars. However Vince is probably still being an asshat about their Summerslam numbers. The other obvious choice is Reigns, and it's possible they then have at the next PPV Rollins vs Reigns for the title shot.

So I'll go with... Rollins. Rollins loses, cashes in and still loses, so he gets inserted into the match like a proper Drew Carey at #30.

I'm also going for an outside shot that the last two eliminate each other, and they restart the whole rumble by putting all 30 back in there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey yo, I'll be here when the Rumble starts. Should have a crappy stream or two if anyone wants.
Reply 314
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Hey yo, I'll be here when the Rumble starts. Should have a crappy stream or two if anyone wants.

Contemplating doing an all nighter to watch it ( i start work at 5 anyway...)
Original post by Mackay
Predictions for tonight:

- The Ascension def. The New Age Outlaws
- The Usos def. The Miz and Damien Mizdow to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships
- Cesaro, Tyson Kidd and Adam Rose def. The New Day
- Paige and Natalya def. The Bella Twins
- Brock Lesnar def. Seth Rollins and John Cena to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (but Seth Rollins cashes in with interference from Paul Heyman)
- Royal Rumble winner: Roman Reigns.

I agree with all of this except I really want Bella twins to win, and as much as I'd love roman reigns to win the rumble I think Daniel Bryan will take it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I agree with all of this except I really want Bella twins to win, and as much as I'd love roman reigns to win the rumble I think Daniel Bryan will take it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the bellas are :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 317
Original post by AR_95

Rumble and Mania are legit the only PPVs I bother staying up for.
Original post by AR_95

I'd try to get some sleep before it starts. Wake up at 2, nothing interesting will happen before then.
Reply 319
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I'd try to get some sleep before it starts. Wake up at 2, nothing interesting will happen before then.

Everything pre-triple threat is going to be mundane as ****.

In other news, Justin Gabriel has reportedly quit.

Quick Reply

Latest