The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had a interview for Reading? If you have is it possible if you can tell me what kind of questions they ask at the interview?
Original post by jasmineif
UCAS TRACK is down and somethings changed on my track :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

SAME! I'm so annoyed, we won't get to see what it is til Monday! It's going to be hanging over my head all weekend :frown:
Original post by bethanykmac
SAME! I'm so annoyed, we won't get to see what it is til Monday! It's going to be hanging over my head all weekend :frown:

it seems to be up early... GO CHECK NOWW!! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
it seems to be up early... GO CHECK NOWW!! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my word so it is!

I got an offer for 2nd year entry to Strathclyde!! :biggrin:
Oh my word so it is!

I got an offer for 2nd year entry to Strathclyde!! :biggrin:

Congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any word from anywhere? Best of luck with your other applications :smile:

Any word from anywhere? Best of luck with your other applications :smile:

:smile:

i now have durham bradford and huddersfield x

Posted from TSR Mobile
If anyone has had an interview at Herfordshire can you share what kind of questions they ask? My next interview is with them.. need some tips. please
Original post by 16Dan
Hi everyone , I've got all my offers but I haven't chosen by firm yet- its between Keele and Bath and its looking quite likely I'll firm Keele :biggrin:

Well done in your offers! What other uni's did you apply to?:smile:
Original post by farhana_t
Yep I have! Firmed Cardiff and insured reading! Hbu?

Cardiff's a great uni! I firmed bath the campus was amazing!!Was reading your lowest offer in terms of grades if you don't mind me asking?
That's not a bad idea actually, because I'm so confused at the moment because I really loved keele's campus and it was so lovely and I really loved it and they've done the whole unconditional if I firm them but then again bath was amazing and has a better ranking than keele and is also really really lovely... I'm so confused at the moment :/

Edit: this was meant to be a reply to a comment ages back but once again the app has failed me and for some reason hasn't quoted it, sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Alex Gunn
Hi, I have been invited to interviews at UEA, Nottingham and Keele, does anyone know what to expect?������

UEA don't have actual one on one interviews this year so you won't be asked any direct questions. You are given a short and very basic maths test, 2 scenario questions that you have to write short answers for and then you just do a team exercise (ours was building a bridge to roll an egg between 2 tables) so they can see how you work in a group. Don't stress at all, it's really really simple!
Original post by ezminnie123
Has anyone had a interview for Hertfordshire? If you have is it possible if you can tell me what kind of questions they ask at the interview?

Hi, have you had your interview yet? I've got mine on Wednesday at 230 but am do nervous! Really need some help on how it is, like is it one on one or group and the type of questions they ask?
Reply 2633
Original post by pharmapplicant14
Well done in your offers! What other uni's did you apply to?:smile:

Thank you, I've also got offers from Reading and De Montfort but Keele and Bath are my top choices and I'm finding it hard to decide as I have an unconditional offer from Keele- What are your top choices and where have u applied :smile:
Reply 2634
Original post by Alex Gunn
Hi, I have been invited to interviews at UEA, Nottingham and Keele, does anyone know what to expect?😊

Hi, the interview at Keele isn't that bad and you don't need to prepare that much- they ask u why pharmacy, why Keele, how have u recovered from a bad situation, work experience, maybe questions on personal statement- Good luck for all your interviews:smile:
Hi all,

I am a current first year pharmacy student at Durham University, as well as a year one course rep for pharmacy. If any of you have any burning questions or would like some more information about the area, course content and so on feel free to send me a message! :smile:

I also applied to Manchester, UEA, Bradford and Aston - so I may be able to provide some help regarding the application process for those universities as well.

Best wishes and good luck to all of you in your upcoming exams! I hope you all get into your desired pharmacy schools.

Violet
hi i am my liverpool john moores interview next week , does anyone know what sort of questions they ask in the group interview and what the aptitude test is like, would really appreciate a reply
Hi guys,
Has anyone had an Interview with Kings and if so what sort of questions do they ask and what's the general vibe of the interview ?
Thanks so much for the reply in advance.
Reply 2638
Original post by faizah.a
is it on the 28th at 9:30? im sooo scared!

Yes OMG im sooo scared :frown:
Hey! I have been invited to interviews at Reading, UEA, and Brighton does anyone know what to expect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending