The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Nursing 2015 Of

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I've got my interview for child & mental health nursing at Brookes on Tuesday 13th! I've had an interview and offer from Birmingham, an interview at Southampton (although fully expecting a rejection as it didn't go too well!) and have interviews at Leeds and Nottingham in Feb :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
no waiting for an interview fingers crossed
good luck alice, doing better than me no interviews yet
Reply 83
Anyone had a mental health nursing interview at Leeds Beckett?
Anyone got interviews for Adult Nursing on the 23rd?! :smile:
got a phase 1 test at west london in feb, bit nevous anyone been yet
a few people at chester have interviews for adult nursing
Original post by Dannaaay
I just got an offer from Brookes for children's nursing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you got anything from Oxford Brookes about the occupational health check or the DBS? I was wondering if they email us information about it? :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by ht76845
Have you got anything from Oxford Brookes about the occupational health check or the DBS? I was wondering if they email us information about it? :smile:

I haven't, but I haven't put it as my firm choice and I think they only contact you about it once you have put them as your firm choice. At least that's what I think happens anyway! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else have an interview on Tuesday 13th? I still haven't heard the outcome and they said it would be a few days :/ wondering whether or not to ring them
Has anyone firmed (made it your first choice) Oxford Brookes for Children's nursing? :smile:
I haven't, but I haven't put it as my firm choice and I think they only contact you about it once you have put them as your firm choice. At least that's what I think happens anyway! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay :smile: have you been invited to an applicant day at Oxford Brookes? I've read in another thread, that people have, but they were different subjects :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by ht76845
Okay :smile: have you been invited to an applicant day at Oxford Brookes? I've read in another thread, that people have, but they were different subjects :smile:

I don't think nurses get applicant days - an applicant day is where an offer-holder is able to go and take a look around the university etc, but as we were already able to do that on our interview day I don't think we have an applicant day. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think nurses get applicant days - an applicant day is where an offer-holder is able to go and take a look around the university etc, but as we were already able to do that on our interview day I don't think we have an applicant day. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh okay, yeah that makes sense then :smile: have you had any more interviews or offers? :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by ht76845
Ohh okay, yeah that makes sense then :smile: have you had any more interviews or offers? :smile:

I've had an offer from UWE and have had an interview at Swansea and am waiting to hear back. I just received an interview invite from South Wales and am waiting to hear from Cardiff :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my offer through for Child and Mental health nursing at Oxford Brookes! So happy, will probably be my insurance :smile:
Got my offer for adult today :smile:
Original post by alice_c_97
Anyone else have an interview on Tuesday 13th? I still haven't heard the outcome and they said it would be a few days :/ wondering whether or not to ring them

I had my interview on Tuesday 13th too and i have still not heard back from them x
Original post by jassykaurr
I had my interview on Tuesday 13th too and i have still not heard back from them x

I've heard from them now, I heard 13 days after my interview that I got an offer for children's and mental health nursing :smile: which branch did you apply for? Hope you hear soon, good luck!
Original post by alice_c_97
I've heard from them now, I heard 13 days after my interview that I got an offer for children's and mental health nursing :smile: which branch did you apply for? Hope you hear soon, good luck!

Well done! Is this for Oxford Brookes? Is it your firm choice? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending