The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by limpan142
BNP Paribas 30:th March to 2:nd april. (4 days).

Has anyone else here done the BNPP interview?

Me. Basic competency questions only, mine was 10 mins long
Has Anyone done the GS Spring Internship interview yet ??
Original post by welcometoib
from what it seems, there is not one bank between 30th march to 3rd april, and not one between 20th-24th april? really? that leaves only three weeks open to do sws...

BNPP SW is 30th March - 2nd April

I've had mine, it was 10 mins of competency questions and then a major event in the last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mohsind
GS interview for technology (SW) Wednesday! Could anybody give any pointers / tips? Also are there two rounds for tech? Would appreciate any support.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey me too! What time is yours haha
Original post by Cookie_m14
BNPP SW is 30th March - 2nd April

I've had mine, it was 10 mins of competency questions and then a major event in the last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the replies, have you heard anything about second round interviews?

I suppose you mean a major event last year, as in something that happened that was related to the financial industry?
Has anyone been able to move its Baml SW to summer instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6086
I had one interview with CitiScope 2 days ago (friday). I logged onto Citibank and it says: "Confirmation of final round interview"

What does this mean? That the final round interview was completed?
Reply 6087
Does anyone have an email to GS?
Hey guys, I applied to a lot of places and they've all been quite slow.

All except for HSBC! I applied yesterday and got rejected today whereas a friend of mine applied on thursday and got invited for an interview yesterday. I was really surprised to be honest.

Other than that, nothing but rejections for me and am still waiting to hear from GS, JP, Citi, Roth, Nomura, UBS, BoA and RBS but seeing that most have already given out plenty of offers I kind of lost hope hahahah.
Original post by Cidric
I had one interview with CitiScope 2 days ago (friday). I logged onto Citibank and it says: "Confirmation of final round interview"

What does this mean? That the final round interview was completed?

mine says invite to final round, and i did mine thursday, doesnt mean anything
Original post by greenscreen
Hey guys, I applied to a lot of places and they've all been quite slow.

All except for HSBC! I applied yesterday and got rejected today whereas a friend of mine applied on thursday and got invited for an interview yesterday. I was really surprised to be honest.

Other than that, nothing but rejections for me and am still waiting to hear from GS, JP, Citi, Roth, Nomura, UBS, BoA and RBS but seeing that most have already given out plenty of offers I kind of lost hope hahahah.

hsbc are still doing ints? why do they lie and say book by x date again and again when they end up making it longer anyway. you still can have hope for citi and gs, ubs as well unless you applied to ccs
hsbc are still doing ints? why do they lie and say book by x date again and again when they end up making it longer anyway. you still can have hope for citi and gs, ubs as well unless you applied to ccs

yes, hsbc are extemely efficient but they are lying in their e-mails.
This is confirmed :biggrin:
Original post by ProjectNr2
yes, hsbc are extemely efficient but they are lying in their e-mails.
This is confirmed :biggrin:

when are we meant to hear back from them? they clash with citi scope and now i know that citi scope fast tracks to summer ac same as quest, decision has become much easier should i hopefully have a choice to make.

I have no clue. It is possible that my friend just got lucky and got a spot from someone who cancelled. I got rejected straight away.

Really? Interesting, thanks! I received a mail with a couple of options to pick from so I went with COO.
Original post by limpan142
Thanks for the replies, have you heard anything about second round interviews?

I suppose you mean a major event last year, as in something that happened that was related to the financial industry?

There is no 2nd round interview for BNPP as the woman said I'd hear offer/reject in a weeks time.

Yeah that's what I meant :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no clue. It is possible that my friend just got lucky and got a spot from someone who cancelled. I got rejected straight away.

Really? Interesting, thanks! I received a mail with a couple of options to pick from so I went with COO.

no they are liars.
According to their email I would have had mine on the last interview slot, but when i asked them if it actually is the last one she was like "no", we just do this to ensure a fast and smoothly running interview process

Did you get rejected after doing the tests or before?
Original post by TheBankinator
Did you get rejected after doing the tests or before?

I only applied because my friend got an answer so quickly so I figured I'd give it a shot as I had not originally planned on applying for HSBC. I applied quickly yesterday and got a rejection the next day before any sort of testing.
I only applied because my friend got an answer so quickly so I figured I'd give it a shot as I had not originally planned on applying for HSBC. I applied quickly yesterday and got a rejection the next day before any sort of testing.

probably you didnt reach some specific benchmark, i.e. ucas score points or something like that
Reply 6099
Who else has GS Securities tomorrow?

Latest

Trending

Trending