The Student Room Group

How has your face changed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnharM
Or maybe it's because you're just not good looking and you lack self confidence???

Never known an Oriental guy to have a white girlfriend confident or not.
Reply 81
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
it is most likely anecdotal, poor correlation =/= causation, typically comes in around the time 'they let themselves go'

Yep most likely, but do you have a link i could look at which holds the elucidation of this claim?
Not sure I've changed!!!!
These are me at: 19, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 33! Eek! I'm old!
Original post by Zenarthra
Yep most likely, but do you have a link i could look at which holds the elucidation of this claim?

link to my thread or the evidence beyond my thread?
Reply 84
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
link to my thread or the evidence beyond my thread?

Both if possible. :smile:
Reply 85
Well den talk about how your fingers have changed okey?

My fingers next level
Reply 86
Original post by Torigirl
Not sure I've changed!!!!
These are me at: 19, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 33! Eek! I'm old!

It looks like your cheekbones have grew alittle, but you still look very young lol.
One more thing, will you date Mr Smurf?
Hes really into white girls.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by Yua
My fingers next level

Iz it now MANDEM, u got fotographic images for display????
It looks like your cheekbones have grew alittle, but you still look very young lol.
One more thing, will you date Mr Smurf?
Hes really into white girls.

Hahaha! Not gonna complain with looking young :smile:
As for dating Mr Smurf.....sorry but no I'm already taken!
Reply 89
Iz it now MANDEM, u got fotographic images for display????

have you got a finger fetish?
Reply 90
Original post by Mr Smurf
Never known an Oriental guy to have a white girlfriend confident or not.

Are you actually still a student?
Original post by Clip
Are you actually still a student?

Nope. I joined TSR in 2010.
Reply 92
Better jawline, bigger bones in my face slightly.
Original post by ILovePancakes
That was you at 18?!

This is why I read the OP first...
Reply 94
Original post by Yua
have you got a finger fetish?

Yes i love male fingers that look like grizzly bear paws, do you happen to be one of those males?
If so, would love you to provide images.
Reply 95
Original post by Mr Smurf
Nope. I joined TSR in 2010.

Oh right. Out of interest where did you go and what did you read?
Reply 96
I was a cute baby, went through an ugly stage from about 12-17 and now man is well handsome and that at the age of 20 :biggrin:

lol
I was really ugly at 18, I was a 0.5 out of 10. Now, five years later, I'm really ugly, I'm a 1 out of 10. Very ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by Illegal Algebra
I was really ugly at 18, I was a 0.5 out of 10. Now, five years later, I'm really ugly, I'm a 1 out of 10. Very ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pic or it didnt happen.
Reply 99
Original post by Powpowpowpowpow
I don't think I've changed much at all in the past 8 years. My hair has probably changed more just because it's thick and I'm always trying different things to keep it out of my way, like it was long and tied back at 18, but now I just keep it in a loose head band because tying it in a pony tail causes it to tug and pull and feel tight and also it looks kind of bad.

My face looks a bit wider at the cheekbones, but they don't actually protrude, they're just wide. My eyebrows are more chunky and muscular and have more lines between them when they used to be soft and smooth when I was 18, also my eyebrows now rest in a cynical kind of Jack Nicholson look (I guess I take it from my granddad), when they used to rest in a way that made me look worried or anxious. My skin has always been good, hasn't changed, though I do have broken blood vessels in my cheeks which normally alcoholics get but I have never been a drinker and don't consume alcohol.

Facial expressions aren't reflexive any more, I have to focus to use them now or else even if I feel something I just fail to express anything outwardly. So that's probably resulted in my facial muscles being a bit out of use and saggy and my resting expression looking kind of pouty. I need to figure out how to make facial expressions something I can do again without having to concentrate on it.

I also got facial hair coming in, which unfortunately is genetic it's not a hormonal thing, and even more unfortunately my skin is sensitive to every method I've tried to remove it, so I can take my pick of either having facial hair (or stubble) and endure heckling day in day out or I can have nasty open sores on my face from chemical burns or ripped skin. Fun.

How old are you now?

Quick Reply

Latest