The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Any LCC applicants here?

I've applied for BA Film Practice
and they've asked me to post my portfolio on Flickr (or any other web)
and send the URL by the 9th of Feb.

I HAVE NO IDEA what a film practice portfolio looks like!
Unlike Film and Television course, it needs to be a combination
of photos of sketchbook, some form of arts, or any kind of work that show creativity.
Although I know what they want for the portfolio, I would love to know
what others have done and if you have any sites that I can look through
or know any other film practice portfolio sites, please share!

Best wishes on your application to you all :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Mr.Orange
I've applied for BA Film Practice and they've asked me to post my portfolio on Flickr (or any other web) and send the URL by the 9th of Feb.

I HAVE NO IDEA what a film practice portfolio looks like! Unlike Film and Television course, it needs to be a combination of photos of sketchbook, some form of arts, or any kind of work that show creativity. Although I know what they want for the portfolio, I would love to know
what others have done and if you have any sites that I can look through or know any other film practice portfolio sites, please share!

Best wishes on your application to you all :smile:

Have you looked at university connect? You can find other people who are applying to the same uni and course!

It sounds like you do know what you should be doing, but you just want reassurance. Have you tried asking a teacher? Hopefully they should have come across this situation before, but even if not they will be able to help. You just need to showcase your best work, and hopefully display different ideas and styles.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending