The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2680
Just finished my 2+8 weeks wait another 2 weeks left cause of the Christmas break don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life!!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Clara Lat
haha no problem ^^ I'm doing IB and predicted 43 :smile:

congrats! would you mind telling me your gcses?
Original post by Hjyu1
Just finished my 2+8 weeks wait another 2 weeks left cause of the Christmas break don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life!!!

If it's anything like the rest of us you'll likely get a 4 week email in the next two weeks. The wait is never ending :frown:
Original post by jimmy234
congrats! would you mind telling me your gcses?

8A*s and 1A :smile:
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
If it's anything like the rest of us you'll likely get a 4 week email in the next two weeks. The wait is never ending :frown:

U r applying for history as well right? What are your predictions for a level
Original post by dpm1996
U r applying for history as well right? What are your predictions for a level

I am! A*AAAB, post A-Level. How about you?
I am! A*AAAB, post A-Level. How about you?

Ah cool man. I'm applying post a level. I got A* AAA. It's encouraging to see someone with good grades without an offer, in the nicest possible way aha.
Original post by dpm1996
Ah cool man. I'm applying post a level. I got A* AAA. It's encouraging to see someone with good grades without an offer, in the nicest possible way aha.

Haha dw, I know what you mean :tongue: How many weeks have you got left?
Haha dw, I know what you mean :tongue: How many weeks have you got left?

I got the 4 week extra email just over a week ago. How about u? Also, where else have u applied?
I just realised that my 4 week email plus my 2 week Christmas wait expires this Thursday... exciting times.
Original post by dpm1996
I got the 4 week extra email just over a week ago. How about u? Also, where else have u applied?

Exactly the same haha. Applied to Camb (didn't get it) & Warwick (still waiting). How about you?
Exactly the same haha. Applied to Camb (didn't get it) & Warwick (still waiting). How about you?

Fairs man. Camb is not easy. Ucl-still waiting but had to submit essay, kings and manchester-got offers. I want to go to lse tho. Its so nice there
So my four week email ended last Friday. Is there an email after the four week email? Has anyone received something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any UCL economics applicants here who still haven't heard a response?
Original post by inclop4.5
So my four week email ended last Friday. Is there an email after the four week email? Has anyone received something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My 4 weeks + 2 weeks for Christmas also ended last Friday, but I haven't heard anything else yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2695
Original post by tazza ma razza
Any UCL economics applicants here who still haven't heard a response?

History, politics and economics UCL applicant here - not a peep. Although I'm not to worried as when I applied I didn't realise the course was centered around eastern european studies. Although I do find it odd that UCL haven't sent me a single mail since the 'we have received your application' one way back in mid October.
Original post by avar
History, politics and economics UCL applicant here - not a peep. Although I'm not to worried as when I applied I didn't realise the course was centered around eastern european studies. Although I do find it odd that UCL haven't sent me a single mail since the 'we have received your application' one way back in mid October.

Yh exactly! Loads of people have got replies be it offers / rejections, dunno why they won't tell us haha :smile: almost as bad as LSE! LoL
Original post by mariamgy
Anyone heard from LSE Law?

Yeah received an offer at the start of January, how long have they kept you waiting so far?
Verdict on the theory that if you are gonna get an offer, you'll recieve it a week before your 8 week/4 week email ends? I'll be on the 3rd of my 4 week email at the end of the week 😖😖😖
all this speculation is a waste of time. they make an offer when they bl^{%]dy decide to andthats that.
stop worrying and go do something else

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending