The Student Room Group

She Blushes Constantly Near Me - Does She Like Me?

Look, I like this girl, and been liking her for a while, shes very cute, pretty, seems like a decent personality. Shes quite shy, she hasnt said she likes me yet.

But I have noticed she always blushes around me, constantly. And probably looks at me longer than other people, not that I have been looking at exactly how long she has been looking at other people - but a strong guess. She asks about me, seems to know the latest happenings in my life etc.

If your wondering if Im good looking, id say looks are subjective, and you'll see below looks probably dont come into this situation a great deal. But I do notice girls looking at me while I'm out and about, and cant remember exactly how many girls I've been with so far in my life, probably 40-50, maybe more? but that does not matter anymore.

Now before - I was a player, but them days are slowly coming to an end. And the thing is, I would never be nervous to approach a girl and talk to her, my normal routine is I make it obvious im deeply into a girl, check her out, tell her shes my girl now and job done.

However I dont want to mess this up with this girl, its a personality thing (dont ask me, I know its insane).

Im ready to commit to one girl now because of her, she will make it worth that. I never thought I'd meet someone capable of making me think like this. I, until now, have regarded girls as temporary and quick and easy.

I'm tired of being caught out, having arguments, being accused.

This girl is my only chance of escaping from this, so I need to know if you guys think she is into me???
I think so.

You'de think you'de be able to judge this yourself having dated 40-50 different girls.

Or have you really...?

I mean come on, you're asking for relationship advice on TSR and you have dated 40-50 different girls? Personally I'de struggle to believe you've dated 4-5 but w/e.

Yes, it would seem she does, not like you gave us any proper information though.
Reply 2
Original post by TorpidPhil
I think so.

You'de think you'de be able to judge this yourself having dated 40-50 different girls.

Or have you really...?

I mean come on, you're asking for relationship advice on TSR and you have dated 40-50 different girls? Personally I'de struggle to believe you've dated 4-5 but w/e.

Yes, it would seem she does, not like you gave us any proper information though.

Hi cheers.

I probably didnt word it right, these 40-50 (could be more havnt counted), I havent properly gone out with these girls. Some of these I've literally known for 3 days, some of them for half an hour, wouldnt even remember most of their names.

Its ok if you dont believe me, the thread mainly is about the new girl anyway.

And previously I wouldnt care if a girl likes me or not, I would go up to her and *make* her like me. This girl actually matters, thats why I made the thread.
I'd say go for it
I used to be one of those girls who blushes all the time around this guy and he literally was like how you sound, he'd been with more girls than I could count on my fingers and because I was quiet I just fancied him from a distance. But he approached me and was actually nice and we've now been together for a year and a half.
He has changed from being a guy who gets around to someone who is actually really happy just being with me, and your story literally sounds like a mirror image to mine!

Approach her and just chat to her, don't go with the mind set that you want to nail her or anything but more that you want to spend time with her if that's what you want. If you think that she likes you, then just openly tell her if you like her but don't be at all forceful. I was told a fab thing that it's not about who you want to spend the friday night with but who you want to spend the rest of the weekend with..
Oh boy, you sound like a real Prince Charming.
There's no 100% guarantee unless she tells you she does, so the best answer I can give is... probably.
Reply 6
Original post by Maid Marian
Oh boy, you sound like a real Prince Charming.

If your being sarcastic, I have to disagree.

Yes I have been out with a few girls, but I have never hit or beat up or spit at a girl unlike other people. I have always offered to pay for both of our meals, but some girls prefer to paid for their own etc.

This new girl is my only chance to escape this hell that I am in, I (used to) get bored of girls very quickly after knowing them - and now she, and only she, can set me free from this prison that I was in.

I would only be happy if I met a new girl or was getting to know a new girl, and some weeks I wouldnt meet anyone new I would get really upset and depressed.
She may just have heat rash
Original post by Lularose83

LOOOOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I'd say go for it
I used to be one of those girls who blushes all the time around this guy and he literally was like how you sound, he'd been with more girls than I could count on my fingers and because I was quiet I just fancied him from a distance. But he approached me and was actually nice and we've now been together for a year and a half.
He has changed from being a guy who gets around to someone who is actually really happy just being with me, and your story literally sounds like a mirror image to mine!

Approach her and just chat to her, don't go with the mind set that you want to nail her or anything but more that you want to spend time with her if that's what you want. If you think that she likes you, then just openly tell her if you like her but don't be at all forceful. I was told a fab thing that it's not about who you want to spend the friday night with but who you want to spend the rest of the weekend with..

Woow that is exactly what I wanted to hear.

So you think the blushing indicates she likes me? Or could it be a different reason, but it does only happen around me.

I dont know how or why this girl mattered so much, I know there are hundreds of girls out there who would be ready to do whatever in a heartbeat, but obviously she isnt like all these other girls out there which is why I want her so bad. Dont understand what has happened to me recently.

I *thought* i didnt believe in this lovey dovey s***, i thought that stuff was for girls. I also thought I only go for girls who are mint, top to bottom with perfect face, ass, legs but now i seem to become the thing I was most different to.
Original post by Lularose83

But just when I'm around? Would/could that be possible at all?
Woow that is exactly what I wanted to hear.

So you think the blushing indicates she likes me? Or could it be a different reason, but it does only happen around me.

I dont know how or why this girl mattered so much, I know there are hundreds of girls out there who would be ready to do whatever in a heartbeat, but obviously she isnt like all these other girls out there which is why I want her so bad. Dont understand what has happened to me recently.

I *thought* i didnt believe in this lovey dovey s***, i thought that stuff was for girls. I also thought I only go for girls who are mint, top to bottom with perfect face, ass, legs but now i seem to become the thing I was most different to.

I'd take it as there is obviously something there, probably that she does like you but don't take my word for it (girls head are complex aha)

And maybe unconciously you've gotten bored? Having a change is always exciting and when there is a girl who isn't your average whore, you will usually go very far with them if you treat them right. I think when you get all these girls who just are a one trick pony, they all become kind of faceless, so if she isn't the same and is also giving you attention, then that'll be a big thing for you. The way you're talking, you're obviously a good looking chap, but that doesn't mean that you have to constantly be with your bog standard modern day slut, different can be good.

I know I'm sounding all lovey dovey but I was exactly the same as you, I never thought that lovey dovey rubbish actually was genuine and I thought love wasn't real and I am a girl..! But I think weird things happen and you literally sound exactly as me and my boyfriend, and we've now been together for a year and a half!
Shy girls are great, just be nice to her and don't push her and she'll open up soon enough and you'll know for sure
I'd take it as there is obviously something there, probably that she does like you but don't take my word for it (girls head are complex aha)

And maybe unconciously you've gotten bored? Having a change is always exciting and when there is a girl who isn't your average whore, you will usually go very far with them if you treat them right. I think when you get all these girls who just are a one trick pony, they all become kind of faceless, so if she isn't the same and is also giving you attention, then that'll be a big thing for you. The way you're talking, you're obviously a good looking chap, but that doesn't mean that you have to constantly be with your bog standard modern day slut, different can be good.

I know I'm sounding all lovey dovey but I was exactly the same as you, I never thought that lovey dovey rubbish actually was genuine and I thought love wasn't real and I am a girl..! But I think weird things happen and you literally sound exactly as me and my boyfriend, and we've now been together for a year and a half!
Shy girls are great, just be nice to her and don't push her and she'll open up soon enough and you'll know for sure

well like I said before looks are subjective, and I dont want to think my looks have anything to do with me knowing girls, Id like to think its the way I talk to them and how I am.

Faceless average whores you say? Hahahaha, yeah I *think* I know what you mean.

Yes cheers, I'll let her know I'm interested, but she knows I know a lot of other girls so I need to make it sound genuine, which I will be when the time comes.

I know this shouldnt be an issue, but we come from such different social circles which does put a little element of doubt in my mind. Im quite loud, very confident and enjoy attention whereas shes really quite - I feel like Id be a little intimidating maybe?? And if she does like me then I would feel bad if nothing happens because she would get upset. I wouldnt normally really give a s*** about any girl's feelings (honestly, arguments over txt, when these girls start sending you paragraphs, i just reply with things like 'oh, ok, no, seriously, whatever' and repeat.
well like I said before looks are subjective, and I dont want to think my looks have anything to do with me knowing girls, Id like to think its the way I talk to them and how I am.

Faceless average whores you say? Hahahaha, yeah I *think* I know what you mean.

Yes cheers, I'll let her know I'm interested, but she knows I know a lot of other girls so I need to make it sound genuine, which I will be when the time comes.

I know this shouldnt be an issue, but we come from such different social circles which does put a little element of doubt in my mind. Im quite loud, very confident and enjoy attention whereas shes really quite - I feel like Id be a little intimidating maybe?? And if she does like me then I would feel bad if nothing happens because she would get upset. I wouldnt normally really give a s*** about any girl's feelings (honestly, arguments over txt, when these girls start sending you paragraphs, i just reply with things like 'oh, ok, no, seriously, whatever' and repeat.

Sorry idk why I was on anonymous?! Aha
And you must understand that looks always have a say into things, obviously it's not the biggest thing going, but it always helps
And that is basically the majority of the girls of our generation atm, no point of taming it down, it just makes the girls who aren't the same more interesting.
Good luck with telling her, I'm sure you'll be fine, just don't be pushy and you'll ace it :smile:

And I know the social circles shouldn't be an issue but it always is a little thing that plays in the background awkwardly. I think if you like her enough it won't make any difference.. And hav you never heard that opposites attract?! As long as you get on, does it matter if you're louder and more chatty? :P you wouldn't be intimidating as long as you don't try and control her, let her do her own thing and just be there for her and there'll be nothing intimidating about you, when you're quiet, a chatty guy can usually be more attractive than a quiet one :smile:

And for her getting upset, you could worry about that and not do anything or you can throw yourself into it rather than dwelling on what ifs... If nothing happens, nothing happens, but why worry about what could go wrong when you think about what could go right? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest