The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stefano93
I'd love to see him lift the Champions cup or Premier league with us :colondollar:.

On a side note, get in with the 3-1 prediction, if it stays this way i'd win £2700 :eek:.

Im sorry for your loss :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JammyGit07
Im sorry for your loss :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: Waste of 50 quid
I like chuba
Reply 183
Ramsey

aaaaand he's off again. Are we playing with 10 men now.
Reply 184
He's a very good ref compared to the rest of the dross we have today.
If we concede another goal, ffs
Reply 186
Even Wenger is on the sideline saying stay back
Haven't seen much of the youth team, what are akpom and zelalem like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Banana skin = avoided.
Akpom's decision making needs a lot of work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 190
Good win not what I expected but we move on to the next round
Original post by JammyGit07
Haven't seen much of the youth team, what are akpom and zelalem like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Akpom = Massively overrated because he dominates U-21 games. Pace and decent finishing. One dimensional player

Zelalem = Massively overrated. Good vision, too slow on the ball. Crowley is a much brighter talent imo
Sorry we don't do FA Cup out 'ere who do you think we are?
Love my man Tommy Rosicky
Decent win, nearly slipped up at the end and just about scraped through. Nice to see Ozil and Walcott back (I missed both goals as I thought the game was a 5:30 kick off :mad: )

Oh well, decent enough performance and avoided the replay which is a big plus, any coincidence that Szs comes in and we start conceding again?
Original post by leinad2012
Decent win, nearly slipped up at the end and just about scraped through. Nice to see Ozil and Walcott back (I missed both goals as I thought the game was a 5:30 kick off :mad: )

Oh well, decent enough performance and avoided the replay which is a big plus, any coincidence that Szs comes in and we start conceding again?

It was more the changed defence on non-existent protection from Flamini.
Arsenal are so ruthlessly efficient when it comes to beating m1nn0ws. Nobody i'd trust more.

I hope we draw them in the next round, would fancy us to win easily home or away. Liverpool on the other hand...
Original post by sr90
Arsenal are so ruthlessly efficient when it comes to beating m1nn0ws. Nobody i'd trust more.

I hope we draw them in the next round, would fancy us to win easily home or away. Liverpool on the other hand...

Drawing United home or away would be disastrous for us. Stoke away would be pretty **** too. I'd back us to win any other match home or away (liverpool at Anfield being the hardest but I still reckon we'd win).
Original post by Pete_91
Drawing United home or away would be disastrous for us. Stoke away would be pretty **** too. I'd back us to win any other match home or away (liverpool at Anfield being the hardest but I still reckon we'd win).

I think that phychological barrier against us will be broken this year. I really do think that, i thknk you guys are ready to push on after the way you beat City.
Then again Middlesbrough did beat them at the Eithad as well :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pete_91

Stoke aren't through yet!

You just know that 2 of Arsenal/Liverpool/United will draw each other and the 3rd will get a virtual free pass to the final.

Latest