The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beni24
Anyone heard back from Anglia Ruskin or Kingston uni? :smile:

Anglia Ruskin is the only Uni I'm waiting for a response off now. Have they got back to you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessie113
Anglia Ruskin is the only Uni I'm waiting for a response off now. Have they got back to you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview there last month but still waiting to hear back :smile: have you had an interview yet?
Original post by Beni24
I had an interview there last month but still waiting to hear back :smile: have you had an interview yet?

No they haven't invited me to one yet but have interviews for my other choices so hopefully will hear soon. Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm applying for Child Nursing this year, I've applied to Plymouth, UWE, Bournemouth, Southampton and Stafford (Declined)

Has anyone been invited to or been to an interview at either Plymouth or UWE? I have both of mine next month and I'm super nervous! Also have people who applied end of November/early December had replies from Bournemouth/Southampton yet?
Reply 1364
Original post by runawaaywithme
Hi! I'm applying for Child Nursing this year, I've applied to Plymouth, UWE, Bournemouth, Southampton and Stafford (Declined)

Has anyone been invited to or been to an interview at either Plymouth or UWE? I have both of mine next month and I'm super nervous! Also have people who applied end of November/early December had replies from Bournemouth/Southampton yet?

I heard from Bournemouth asking for a second reference but nothing from Southampton yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from Cardiff yet? they are taking their time, my UCAS was sent in september!!
Original post by elliemacdougall
Has anyone heard from Cardiff yet? they are taking their time, my UCAS was sent in september!!

I'm still waiting too! So frustrating. I did get the email a couple of months ago though saying that all of the interviews would be in the last week of feb, and that they woulf let us know whether we've got one or not by the end of jan, so hopefully we'll hear this week! otherwise they said that we could call them to ask :smile:
Original post by runawaaywithme

I applied in second week of December. Had an interview for Soton and invited to bmouth for an interview next week. However this is for adult branch which I believe is different as not so competitive as the child branch. Fingers crossed you hear soon. The waiting is so stressful!
Original post by janec1
Aw that's good, makes me feel at ease abit was getting worried because most other unis got back straight away, are you applying for adult nursing? :smile:

No, mental health! Are you going for adult?
I've applied for Mental Health nursing at Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool JM, Hull and DMU, I have an offer from Sheffield an interview Friday at Liverpool and one next month at Hull I've not heard anything from DMU has anyone applied or heard from DMU? Or any of the others I have applied to either, would be nice to know someone before I go haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catrinrhiannon
I've applied to lsbu, cardiff, bcu, kingston and ljmu! :smile: x

Have you heard back from Cardiff? x
Original post by Shannon_1997
I've applied for Mental Health nursing at Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool JM, Hull and DMU, I have an offer from Sheffield an interview Friday at Liverpool and one next month at Hull I've not heard anything from DMU has anyone applied or heard from DMU? Or any of the others I have applied to either, would be nice to know someone before I go haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I've applied to DMU for children's nursing and I've still heard nothing :frown:
Original post by Enesaxxx
Hey I've applied to DMU for children's nursing and I've still heard nothing :frown:

I really really want to go there!! It's going to be my first choice, do you know if they've given out Any interviews or offered places out yet?
I really really want to go there!! It's going to be my first choice, do you know if they've given out Any interviews or offered places out yet?

Hey, sorry I'm not sure if they've given any places or interviews, the others I know that have applied for nursing haven't applied at DMU, I really want a place too, I hate waiting it's so stressful! I'll let you know if they get back to me :smile:
Original post by Enesaxxx
Hey, sorry I'm not sure if they've given any places or interviews, the others I know that have applied for nursing haven't applied at DMU, I really want a place too, I hate waiting it's so stressful! I'll let you know if they get back to me :smile:

I don't know any others that have applied either! Aw thank you very much, I'll let you know if I hear anything too!!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive applied for children's nursing at University of Nottingham, Queens University, Northumbria, Edinburgh Napier and John moores. I've only heard back from John moores and Nottingham and was wondering if anyone else had heard?

Chloe :smile:
Original post by Chloe098
Ive applied for children's nursing at University of Nottingham, Queens University, Northumbria, Edinburgh Napier and John moores. I've only heard back from John moores and Nottingham and was wondering if anyone else had heard?

Have you had an interview at Liverpool yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Chloe098

I'm still waiting on Queens and Edinburgh Napier. And also on University of Ulster and Glasgow Caledonian.

:smile:
Original post by Chloe098

Hey I also applies to Edinburgh Napier for children's nursing and not heard back! How long ago did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know any others that have applied either! Aw thank you very much, I'll let you know if I hear anything too!!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I applied to DMU for Adult Nursing, I hadn't heard anything back from them and I sent of my application in December. I emailed them last week to check the process of my application and they replied that they are going through the applications. They emailed me later on that same day and offered me an interview. I would say email them if you're inpatient like me lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending