The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick law offers

Heyy! Has anyone heard back from Warwick. Applied on the 15th of January with A*AA. Got offer from east Anglia AAB.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Warwick is the last remaining of my 5 that hasn't responded, got offers from everywhere else! Its really annoying me now... I got my 4th offer on the 28th November. They are taking ages!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by KCheema
Warwick is the last remaining of my 5 that hasn't responded, got offers from everywhere else! Its really annoying me now... I got my 4th offer on the 28th November. They are taking ages!

arghh dreading the wait. Where have you gotten offers from?
Still waiting on Warwick too. Got 4/5 offer so far from UEA, Birmingham, Oxford Brookes and Kent and I sent my application mid November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Lesley01300
arghh dreading the wait. Where have you gotten offers from?

I've got offers from Surrey, Exeter, City and Liverpool so far! I just wanna know Warwick already! I applied at the end of October, got them 4 by the end of November and still waiting for Warwick!:frown:

What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by fatsherry
Still waiting on Warwick too. Got 4/5 offer so far from UEA, Birmingham, Oxford Brookes and Kent and I sent my application mid November

Posted from TSR Mobile

What have you applied to study at Warwick? Law on its own or combined with something? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by KCheema
I've got offers from Surrey, Exeter, City and Liverp

ooh my we're applying to three of the same! Gotten exeter and UEA waiting for Warwick LSE and Surrey. Applied Jan 15. How long did Surrey tale to respond?
Reply 7
Original post by fatsherry

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats!
Reply 8
[QUOTE="Lesley01300;53315955"]
Original post by KCheema
I've got offers from Surrey, Exeter, City and Liverp

ooh my we're applying to three of the same! Gotten exeter and UEA waiting for Warwick LSE and Surrey. Applied Jan 15. How long did Surrey tale to respond?

Surrey took about a month!
Reply 9
[QUOTE="KCheema;53337405"]
Original post by Lesley01300

Surrey took about a month!

oh no!
Reply 10
[QUOTE="Lesley01300;53374119"]
Original post by KCheema

oh no!

I've firmed Surrey now!
Reply 11