The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerbread101
Ooooh, cute :tongue:
The new one looks like a cactus with two people saying something that is so small I couldn't even attempt to read :tongue:

Thanks! + A cactus... :rofl:

I kinda thought so but it was cute. It's this one-

I'll look for another one. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is doing triple science?
Original post by karmacrunch
Thanks! + A cactus... :rofl:

I kinda thought so but it was cute. It's this one-

I'll look for another one. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh! Haha, maybe not a cactus :lol:

Just keep searching, just keep searching :giggle:
Ahh! Haha, maybe not a cactus :lol:

Just keep searching, just keep searching :giggle:

Yep. :laugh:

Will do! + *swimming :mmm:

Mr...
x

^ Now do you think I've watched that film? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Yep. :laugh:

Will do! + *swimming :mmm:

^ Now do you think I've watched that film? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but you can't find pictures by swimming :mmm:
Reply 3665
A whole page you year 11 filled with 12's and 10's

meanwhile in the year 10 thread:rip:
Hey everyone, obviously im a year 11 and I have chosen my alevel subjects, they are;
psychology
mathmatics
textiles
business studies
why do you all think of them, are they the easy subjects or the hard ones?
Original post by dumb cabbage
Hey everyone, obviously im a year 11 and I have chosen my alevel subjects, they are;
psychology
mathmatics
textiles
business studies
why do you all think of them, are they the easy subjects or the hard ones?

The only one out of them that I do is maths :tongue: Whether you find them easy or hard depends on your GCSE grades in them :tongue:
What do you plan to do after A Level?
Guys I am really depressed, I moved house in October n I live 2 hours away from skl now! All my friends are revising 24/7 but I just can't i live with my uncle now as he lives closer to my school this means I only see my family on the weekend. :frown: I just miss them a lot n I can't revise. For my mocks I got 1B 1A 2Ds n 4Cs plz help me on the weekends I just watch TV talk with family as I miss them a lot instead of revising n on school days I can't do anything cuz I just think of family issues n everything sorry I don't know what I am saying. But I just feel like a loser n a piece of lazy s*** it's all cuz of me I am too lazy :frown: before I moved i always aimed for As n now I'm far from it
The only one out of them that I do is maths :tongue: Whether you find them easy or hard depends on your GCSE grades in them :tongue:
What do you plan to do after A Level?

I think I'm doing well but I guess you can never be too sure :biggrin::wink: and after a levels I am hoping to go to university to either study psychology or business im not too sure yet :redface: but I think I'm siding more to psychology, so what are you doing?
I think I'm doing well but I guess you can never be too sure :biggrin::wink: and after a levels I am hoping to go to university to either study psychology or business im not too sure yet :redface: but I think I'm siding more to psychology, so what are you doing?

Your subjects are good then :yep: I'd probably drop textiles at A2 if you drop anything :smile:
I'm in year 12 atm, want to do law at uni :yep:
Your subjects are good then :yep: I'd probably drop textiles at A2 if you drop anything :smile:
I'm in year 12 atm, want to do law at uni :yep:

That's good, but I don't know how I'll manage in alevel to be honest 😕 Law? That's a good choice do you find it difficult or easy? And have you planned what university you would like to go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, but you can't find pictures by swimming :mmm:

:teehee:

Original post by Mr...
I like that one :h:

No but I've seen it before on Tumblr:yes:

No :colonhash:

Same! :ahee: ... but I wish it showed up. :tongue:

Kk.

:lolwut: Why not? :colonhash:
Original post by turn-to-page394
Obvs me - nah, currently in the middle of mocks and realising how much more work I'll have to put in between now and uh....

Currently taking latin - not so lucky... If greek is anything like it, then I'm outta here... :biggrin:
And it's ancient greek fyi. :smile: So verse and prose -- the bane of my existence...

Hahaha same here too. I kinda failed my mocks but they didn't go as bad as I thought. You will be fine
That's good, but I don't know how I'll manage in alevel to be honest Law? That's a good choice do you find it difficult or easy? And have you planned what university you would like to go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fiiiine :h:
I've not actually studied it before :nah: You don't need to have studied it, just have an interest and relevant skills :tongue: I'd like to go to Cambridge :biggrin:
You'll be fiiiine :h:
I've not actually studied it before :nah: You don't need to have studied it, just have an interest and relevant skills :tongue: I'd like to go to Cambridge :biggrin:

Haha hopefully, and that's good you probably will get I to Cambridge just do your best :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3676
has anyone started revising for may and june? if so how much a day if not when do u plan to start

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ha27
has anyone started revising for may and june? if so how much a day if not when do u plan to start

Posted from TSR Mobile

I plan to soon, probably mid February with an hour each day steadily increasing towards exams.
Reply 3678
Original post by AnimeFreak101
I had that yesterday. I'd say memorise it just like you would writing and just say it out. If possible get someone french to record themselves saying it. Listen to french songs to get an idea of the accent. Watch youtube videos to try learning the uvila trill [don't think I spelt tht ryt but u can still find it] This is somewhat key as it's the basis of the accent.

Well Gd luck ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, my speaking was okay but I could have done better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3679
My English language control assessment is coming up soon, we are comparing power in Macbeth and Animal Farm, any tips or suggestions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest