The Student Room Group

Applying to danish University

They want ABB in Maths,chemistry and physics respectively. i was wondering what this equates to. my a-level grades are BCC right now but im planning to retake to get ABB. also if the deadine is 15th of march does that mean i have to get the grades before that date or do they use a sort of predicted grades system for people who have june exams this year :confused:.

Please help me out as i have yet to find an answer to these questions. the course is cheical engineering at aalborg uni.
Original post by Geronimo!
They want ABB in Maths,chemistry and physics respectively. i was wondering what this equates to. my a-level grades are BCC right now but im planning to retake to get ABB. also if the deadine is 15th of march does that mean i have to get the grades before that date or do they use a sort of predicted grades system for people who have june exams this year :confused:.

Please help me out as i have yet to find an answer to these questions. the course is cheical engineering at aalborg uni.

The deadline set will be the date you need to apply by not necessarily attain the grades by that date. You'll probably get a conditional offer and come mid August know for certain if you are successful of a place. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by University of Groningen
The deadline set will be the date you need to apply by not necessarily attain the grades by that date. You'll probably get a conditional offer and come mid August know for certain if you are successful of a place. :smile:

Thanks for replying :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending