The Student Room Group

Met a girl at Job Assessment day, I'll never see her again...

sniffle sniffle.

I met a girl at an Assessment day on Wednesday for Charity Fundraiser job in Holloway, London. We sat together and chit chatted. She made all the conversation :smile:.

She said she would really like to know more about my previous job role as she was 'really keen to know' and really making an effort with me, asking me what Uni I went etc. Before we got a chance to finish speaking we had to do a class task and was placed in different groups... :frown:

We then went off to do interviews and never saw her again :frown:. Also, was she interested in me you think? I'm an attractive male myself and looked particularly good on that way especially.

Will I ever see her again???? I felt we had something there.
Reply 1
In the words if Dappy - No Regrets, I feel for you bro London a big place you've learnt a valuable lesson though go with the moment I'm guessing the way you feel now you won't ever put yourself in that situation again
You could perhaps ask the employer for her email or to give her a message from you via email (latter more likely). Probably wouldn't give you a number as that's probably too much of an invasion of privacy. Or simply ask the employer whether they would ask the girl if she was happy to give you her contact details (and obviously explain who you were).

Afterall the employer will have the details.

I think it's worth a try. And even if it doesn't work or she doesn't want to go out with you, no harm done as you'll probably never see her again.
Reply 3
Do you know her name? With Google, Facebook and LinkedIn most people are traceable. If she is as keen as you suspect it might work out.
Reply 4
Original post by KrazyKoala
You could perhaps ask the employer for her email or to give her a message from you via email (latter more likely). Probably wouldn't give you a number as that's probably too much of an invasion of privacy. Or simply ask the employer whether they would ask the girl if she was happy to give you her contact details (and obviously explain who you were).

Afterall the employer will have the details.

I think it's worth a try. And even if it doesn't work or she doesn't want to go out with you, no harm done as you'll probably never see her again.

Hmmm they wouldn't give it to me though.
I saw your face, in a crowded place... And I don't know what to do, cos I'll never be with you.
Listen if you're an attractive male as you proclaim in your thread, then you will have no problem finding another girl that will be equally interested.

So don't stress it, girls come and go like like a number 2 on the loo.:tongue:

You will find another, or you might bump into each other again.:wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Hmmm they wouldn't give it to me though.

Doesn't hurt to try.

What I'd do is ask them to give a message out to her from you. So they'd contact her for you. Just something along the lines asking her if she wants to get in touch. If she says yes, just ask them to pass your number to her, and she'll contact you.
Reply 8
Original post by Lularose83
I saw your face, in a crowded place... And I don't know what to do, cos I'll never be with you.

Stop it. You're making me upset.

If we both get the job than I'll surely see her again? Issue is i've been offered a job with a very well know company doing sales. So I won't see her again...probably :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Monkey.Slayer
Listen if you're an attractive male as you proclaim in your thread, then you will have no problem finding another girl that will be equally interested.

So don't stress it, girls come and go like like a number 2 on the loo.:tongue:

You will find another, or you might bump into each other again.:wink:

Lol I'm not perfect but always receive compliments it's just my confidence.
Stop it. You're making me upset.

If we both get the job than I'll surely see her again? Issue is i've been offered a job with a very well know company doing sales. So I won't see her again...probably :frown:

Sorry op, I couldn't resist :smile: and yeah, you'll see her again if you really want to. Don't worry!
Lol I'm not perfect but always receive compliments it's just my confidence.

Being insecure will only hold you back in life, if you receive compliments it means you're attractive, so why the knock in confidence.

I know I'm attractive whether I get complimented or not, so my confidence is sky high, based on the fact that I'm secure in my own skin.

So don't overthink situations, you will find another, it's all about timing.

Do you know how many girls there are in London?:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending