Geography: A*
History: A
English Literature: B
English Language: B

So 5A*, 3A, 2B

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

yes! well done
no the 3a and 2bs are terriable shame on you!
Of course they are- remember they're mocks though :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by ckfeister
no the 3a and 2bs are terriable shame on you!

Haha :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

But yes, they are good :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by Nidfeo

But yes, they are good :wink:

Hahah I wasn't I swear :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Absolutely awful. Try again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
Maths: A*
Physics: A*
Chemistry: A
Biology: A
French: A*
Spanish: A*
Geography: A*
History: A
English Literature: B
English Language: B

So 5A*, 3A, 2B

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are really good mocks!! you should be so proud of what you have achieved.

remember mock results are there to give you a feel of the real exams, how it will actually be like.

Teachers often use them to assess whether a) students are revising enough and correctly b) students are managing their time in the exam correctly c) to see if students have issues with particular topics or question types and MAINLY d) to iron out any mistakes before you do the real thing, as you only really learn when mistakes have been made.

From these results you can see that your revision is going well and your not struggling too much with the exams, for the topics you feel you didnt do as well on maybe you need to spend more time on, get extra help or change up your revision.

In my mocks this year I know I haven't done too well, but remember if your not happy with your mock results then you still have time to turn things around, they are not the end of the world (although it may seem it), I will probably come out with poor mocks (due to personal reasons, not so much to do with poor revision), but I know that I can change things around and with a little extra help I can get the grades I want.

This goes to everyone who got mock grades back, please dont worry about them too much, I know a lot of emphasis is put on them, but you still have loads of time to improve.
Wow you do so many gcses :redface:

Those results are so so good. Lots of people dont do well in mocks then have to work much harder for the real thing but getting good mocks makes it easier to build on, so you are right on track
Reply 10
Original post by CherryCxla
Wow you do so many gcses :redface:

Those results are so so good. Lots of people dont do well in mocks then have to work much harder for the real thing but getting good mocks makes it easier to build on, so you are right on track

10? Isn't that the average that people do? We did 11 and it's not unheard of to go to 13-16 in some private/grammar schools.
Reply 11
Original post by Mr...
How could you think those grades are not good, especially for mocks?

Basically English apparently unis don't like less than an A for English

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
Hahah I wasn't I swear :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooooook whatever you say op :smile:
5 A*s... Some people would kill for that and you're asking "Is it good?".

You'll be fine, trust me.
Original post by TVIO
10? Isn't that the average that people do? We did 11 and it's not unheard of to go to 13-16 in some private/grammar schools.

I did 13 at a public school, with triple science, express (2) languages and the normal stuff
Reply 15
Original post by Mr...
That's not true

Well I suspect the top ones would much prefer an A in English than a B

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now get 3A*'s at a-level.
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
silly question to ask, you already know the answer.
Original post by TVIO

yh I realised I counted how many I wrong I do 9 and a half I thought i did 7

Quick Reply

Latest