The Student Room Group

Careers and subjects advice

I'm interested in perhaps doing Travel & Tourism as two a-levels as well as Economics and Business (4 in total). I already do Economics for GCSE, but I am interested in doing Business too. I've had my heart set on Travel & Tourism for a few years now so I thought doing Business and Economics with that would be a good idea. My questions are:

What careers could I go for if I did do these as a-levels?
Am I making a good choice of these a-levels?
Is it ok of me to put Economics and Business together?
Hiya,
I don't know so much about the top question but usually universities don't like you to do economics and business studies together as they overlap somewhat however out of the 2 economics is more respected.

I would do a bit of research to see what options are available to you :smile:
Original post by 5621399
I'm interested in perhaps doing Travel & Tourism as two a-levels as well as Economics and Business (4 in total). I already do Economics for GCSE, but I am interested in doing Business too. I've had my heart set on Travel & Tourism for a few years now so I thought doing Business and Economics with that would be a good idea. My questions are:

What careers could I go for if I did do these as a-levels?
Am I making a good choice of these a-levels?
Is it ok of me to put Economics and Business together?

If you are interested in travel and tourism, then it would be better to do a travel and tourism course at college (e.g. a btec or nvq) than do do it as an a-level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending