Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Shanbon
I'm going up on the Friday and hopefully going on a night out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you Shannon from the Facebook page? :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by M1711
Ahh damn ! Ahah dw just put on alot of make up ! then they wont even ask you for ID ahah

Ahaha, trouble is I don't wear make up! Haha, but I do get asked out to the pubs a lot, most people think I'm 19/20+
They're usually pretty strict with ID over freshers week and whatnot from what I've been told

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lollie5

What is the Facebook page? I couldn't find it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 483
Original post by PeerieCthulhu
Ahaha, trouble is I don't wear make up! Haha, but I do get asked out to the pubs a lot, most people think I'm 19/20+
They're usually pretty strict with ID over freshers week and whatnot from what I've been told

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha damn it ! and yeah true over freshers there preety strict ! Grab some fake ID over summer ! Ull be needing the ID for freshers lool itll be a mad one
Original post by M1711
Ahaha damn it ! and yeah true over freshers there preety strict ! Grab some fake ID over summer ! Ull be needing the ID for freshers lool itll be a mad one

Don't think I'll do it, I'll likely just wait and meet people other ways :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 485
What is the Facebook page? I couldn't find it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure if it's the one they're talking about, but I am on this one called Nottingham Trent University Applicants / Offer Holders 2015 Entry, here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/765342986852835/

edit: oops totally didn't see they'd already replied haha :tongue:
Reply 488
Original post by lollie5

I probably am! Why haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bettysroses
Not sure if it's the one they're talking about, but I am on this one called Nottingham Trent University Applicants / Offer Holders 2015 Entry, here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/765342986852835/

Cheers! It's the same one someone else linked so I think it's right :smile:
Just waiting for someone to accept my join request

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 490
Original post by Shanbon
I probably am! Why haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just wondering because I think we spoke on a post and were talking about going out on the Friday night!
Reply 491
Cheers! It's the same one someone else linked so I think it's right :smile:
Just waiting for someone to accept my join request

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, shouldn't be long :biggrin:
Reply 492
Original post by lollie5
Just wondering because I think we spoke on a post and were talking about going out on the Friday night!

Oh really? If you can find my facebook give me a message and I'll probably remember then! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still haven't decided whether I want to live in uni halls or private accommodation. Of course I'll end up choosing the choice that's not ridiculously expensive, but at times I think I want to be alone because I'm pretty introverted or I go to the exactly opposite end and think that being an international student means it'll already be difficult to make friends, I should at least make some during fresher's week (ie flatmates etc). :facepalm:
Original post by monsterly
I still haven't decided whether I want to live in uni halls or private accommodation. Of course I'll end up choosing the choice that's not ridiculously expensive, but at times I think I want to be alone because I'm pretty introverted or I go to the exactly opposite end and think that being an international student means it'll already be difficult to make friends, I should at least make some during fresher's week (ie flatmates etc). :facepalm:

Whatever happens, you should definitely still try meet people :smile:
My friend is much the same as you. He prefers to spend time by himself, but he stayed with flatmates in his freshers year and it worked out fine for him,
You should give it a go for the first year, and if it's totally awful you'll be able to do something else after that, but honestly. It's your call :smile:

If I get in I'd be happy to come meet you some time, and I'm sure most people on here would too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whatever happens, you should definitely still try meet people :smile:
My friend is much the same as you. He prefers to spend time by himself, but he stayed with flatmates in his freshers year and it worked out fine for him,
You should give it a go for the first year, and if it's totally awful you'll be able to do something else after that, but honestly. It's your call :smile:

If I get in I'd be happy to come meet you some time, and I'm sure most people on here would too :smile:

Awfully nice of you, thank you!

Staying with flatmates for my first year is probably the best choice if it ends up being suitable for my budget too. I'll be in a different country with a different language, and my poor social skills won't do me any favors. Here's hoping I don't make a fool of myself haha
Awfully nice of you, thank you!

Staying with flatmates for my first year is probably the best choice if it ends up being suitable for my budget too. I'll be in a different country with a different language, and my poor social skills won't do me any favors. Here's hoping I don't make a fool of myself haha

I want to meet people too, so it makes sense :smile:

Yeah, see where you can find :smile: I'm cheating a little and getting a flat with someone going into their second year. But I'm sure living with other first years will be exciting.
Where is it that you're from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I have an unconditional offer here to study Social Work. Is anyone else studying social work?
I want to meet people too, so it makes sense :smile:

Yeah, see where you can find :smile: I'm cheating a little and getting a flat with someone going into their second year. But I'm sure living with other first years will be exciting.
Where is it that you're from? :smile:

I've heard horror stories, I've heard meh stories and I've heard normal stories. Depends on what kind of flatmates I'll end up with, I guess:tongue:
Usually sunny, now raining Greece:smile:
I've heard horror stories, I've heard meh stories and I've heard normal stories. Depends on what kind of flatmates I'll end up with, I guess:tongue:
Usually sunny, now raining Greece:smile:

It can be such a hit and miss scenario! But it's usually pretty okay.

Oh wow! That's awesome! c:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending