The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester

Scroll to see replies

i agree olly!
I'm going to look around them in February I'll let you know which is the best! :smile: Also I accepted my Bimm offer today Woo!
I got an offer from Bimm last week, still waiting to go to a bucks open day before I make my final decision. Think I'll end up in Manchester though!! I was looking at MSV more over everything else because its so cheap. At the end of the day if the majority of Bimm are going to be staying there they must be doing something right!
fair enough! the price is what attracts people the most i think, dodgy reviews though
also when did you submit your bimm application? still waiting for my reply :s-smilie:
Yea you're probably right haha. Errr I sent it off on like the 23rd of December. I applied for both Bristol and Manchester, the bimms were the last unis to give me an offer but I'm sure you'll hear from them within the next week or so, I called their admissions when I was getting a bit impatient and they were quite reassuring haha.
You applied 23rd of December!? I applied like the 7th of October and did my audition for Bimm in December and then it took until January the 11th for my UCAS to show my offer haha! Consider yourself's lucky :wink:
Yea I left it so late haha. Can't believe I've heard back from all the unis already to be honest!
Original post by Staceeeey1
I've been looking at the manchester student village victoria point to be precise and that looks nice! I hadn't really heard of any others if i'm honest! What course did you apply for?

Doing Professional musicianship guitar, how about you? :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by robmaggyjay
Doing Professional musicianship guitar, how about you? :smile:

Well I applied to do events management, but now I really wanna do music business so I need to speak to them!
I applied in November, had my auditions last Saturday and received my offers two days later. I applied for music business and that took quite a while to hear back so I wouldn't worry about it! :smile:
Original post by robynflorence
I applied in November, had my auditions last Saturday and received my offers two days later. I applied for music business and that took quite a while to hear back so I wouldn't worry about it! :smile:

wait so there's an audition to do music business??
Original post by Staceeeey1
Well I applied to do events management, but now I really wanna do music business so I need to speak to them!

It should be easy enough to change over! still loads of time...no clue about where to go for halls still though, is it MCR people are all going to or student village? or are they both the same?
Reply 72
Original post by robmaggyjay
It should be easy enough to change over! still loads of time...no clue about where to go for halls still though, is it MCR people are all going to or student village? or are they both the same?

Hopefully!

I'm not sure either, I've looked at student village and I liked it to begin until someone showed me the reviews and it completely put me off, so I'm looking at parkway gate and new medlock house now which I'm going to look round in feb! I'll let you know what they are like though!
Hey!

I've accepted my offer to do Guitar on the Professional Musicianship course in Manchester :smile: I've made some appointments for next month to take a look around some accommodation. Checking out MSV, Parkway Gate and New Medlock House :smile:
Original post by sophmole
wait so there's an audition to do music business??

No, sorry! I was a little unclear. I applied for more than one course at BIMM, the music business course I didn't have to audition or interview for, I was just notified on UCAS... sorry for the confusion :smile:
Original post by robynflorence
No, sorry! I was a little unclear. I applied for more than one course at BIMM, the music business course I didn't have to audition or interview for, I was just notified on UCAS... sorry for the confusion :smile:

oh! phew! no worries haha just checking :biggrin: so which course have you decided on? :smile:
oh! phew! no worries haha just checking :biggrin: so which course have you decided on? :smile:

Yeah, sorry about that! I honestly have no clue which course I'm going to choose, i'm leaning towards songwriting at the moment but i'm super indecisive so I really don't know! :tongue: Have you applied anywhere else?
of course! :smile:

check your UCAS! had my offers this morning for music business and music events management! dont know which one to go for!!! :confused::confused:
Original post by georgiapedleyx
check your UCAS! had my offers this morning for music business and music events management! dont know which one to go for!!! :confused::confused:

my friend who sent her ucas at the same time as me got her offers from them too! i checked mine and nothing has changed :confused: worried now :frown:
my friend who sent her ucas at the same time as me got her offers from them too! i checked mine and nothing has changed :confused: worried now :frown:

it'll definitely come through soon! don't panic! :smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest